Dominating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

SR28456
    Participant
    Why would a person want to be 'dominant' during sex? Why might a different person want to be 'submissive'?

User Detail :  

Name : SR28456, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 23, City : San Antonio, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : unemployed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

real30074
    Participant
    A DOMINANT PERSON SIMPLY DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO TAKE ANY CHANCES. THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY GET FULFILLED. USUALLY A DOMINANT PERSON CAN HANDLE GETTING THEIR THING OFF AND MAKING SURE YOU GET YOURS TOO. THEY WANT WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT IT AND IT IS TOO BIG OF A RISK TO DEPEND ON YOU TO GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT WHEN YOU MAY NOT VERY WELL BE ABLE TO DO IT. SO TAKE OVER, DO YOUR THANG, COVER ALL BASES, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS! AND IF YOU ARE THE SUBMISSIVE TYPE LAY BACK BEND OVER RELAX ENJOY THE RIDE AND HOPE YOUR DOMINANT ONE IS NOT ALL TALK AND CAN REALLY SERVE A FULL COURSE MEAL. IN A NUT SHELL IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DOMINANCE FLIP THE SCRIPT AND TAKE OVER THE WHEEL, BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO STEP IN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MONEY FOR THE TOLLS BECAUSE THE TRIP WILL BE ON YOU. HEY! MAYBE SOME FREAK IN YOU WANTS TO COM OUT.

User Detail :  

Name : real30074, City : muskogee, State : OK Country : United States, 

Dan31672
    Participant
    From what I've heard, many people who go to S&M bars to be dominated are actually high-ranking business officials. They are in charge of large companies and have power over a lot of people, so I think they like to have the feeling of being dominated because it's a sort of fantasy to them.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan31672, Gender : M, City : Eau Claire, State : WI Country : United States, 

Emily-W25358
    Participant
    I've been in a master/slave relationship for about a year now. My master is a loving man who makes me feel absolutely wonderful. It's just a matter of enjoying being told what to do. He would never hurt me in a way I couldn't handle, and he cares for me. It's a turn-on for me to be able to have someone who takes care of me and controls me at the same time.

User Detail :  

Name : Emily-W25358, Gender : F, Age : 20, City : Fairfax, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Amanda31517
    Participant
    When we talk about domination, not all of it has to be about S&M. I do feel sometimes I am the 'powerful/strong' one in a relationship and in work. The power thing has nothing to with what I might like later on. When I'm in bed and power is exerted over me, it's an overwhelming 'help-me' feeling, which is a rush. Simple acts, such as having my hands held down, or being playfully forced by my husband, are a thrill. I understand that for some woman who have had a history of sexual abuse this is nothing but terror for them. But playfully experiment with things to see where the other person draws the line.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda31517, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Medicine, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Camila
    Participant
    It's just a matter of taste, just like why are some people gay and other straight. To me, the feeling of being dominated by someone in an almost violent way, is very arousing. Other people just prefer to exert power and dominate. Others don't have a preference. It all depends..=)

User Detail :  

Name : Camila, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Buenos Aires, State : NA Country : Argentina, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Mistress Obscene
    Participant
    I am a dominant woman and enjoy being in control. I like the power and making the other submit to me. I dont know why exactly...I just do. :)

User Detail :  

Name : Mistress Obscene, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 29, City : Fort Worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Health, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    I have been in several Dom/sub relationships and can say that often as a sub it is very freeing to be be dominated. You no longer have any responsiblity for your actions when a Dom gives you an order. The trust also is a turn on. Since it takes great trust to let someone have that control.

User Detail :  

Name : Morgana_le_faye20359, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Breda, State : NA Country : The Netherlands, Occupation : Shop Owner, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mats
    Participant
    My Wife and I have evolved together to where all our sex is Female Dominant sex...and we both love it that way! She gets pleasure on Her terms, all the time; and I get the pleasure of knowing I pleased Her! Why do we like it that way? That's just the way it's gone for us, however, I think the fact I have fantasized submissive stuff since I was 6 yrs. old has a lot to do with it...it was just a matter of finding someone to take the other side and run with it!

User Detail :  

Name : Mats, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Eau Claire, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Clerk, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jan
    Dear Ms. R. Domination comes in many forms. Do you ever have sex with you on top? Then you're dominating your partner. Do you ever give your partner oral sex? Then you're dominating your partner. Do you ever initiate sex? Then you're dominating your partner. Domination does NOT just mean whips and chains (althought that can be fun too!) A true dominant is taking responsiblity for him/herself and the pleasure, sexual or otherwise, of the submisive.

User Detail :  

Name : Jan, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 42, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.