Do women like aggression in men?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Zoey19674
    Participant
    Oh no. Women definately don't want a potentially aggressive guy. No no no no no. Big big big big turn off.

User Detail :  

Name : Zoey19674, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Diana
    Participant
    I love it when my boyfriend gets a little too aggressive with me. To me, it's the whole 'hes more dominant than I' thing, and I find that a huge turn-on.

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 19, City : Glen Ellyn, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Homemaker, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lauren19623
    Participant
    It depends on what you mean by aggressive. Obviously, no woman wants a man to be mean or abusive to her. By aggressive women want a man who can take charge when they need to and stand up for their woman and have a personality of their own. We don't want someone to just agree with everything that we say (that's a nice thing too though guys!!) BUT we get tired of making the plans and taking charge. Sometimes we want men to take care of us.

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren19623, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Vinton, State : VA Country : United States, 

George *******
    Participant
    I do not think that any girl that finds that quality attractive has a respectable view of love.

User Detail :  

Name : George *******, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.