Do women ever…?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Thomas24787
    Participant
    Do women ever take advantage of 'suitable' objects for their own pleasure, for example bottles or other elongated objects? There seems to be a wide range of 'artifacts' that might fill some specific requirements. I'm just curious...

User Detail :  

Name : Thomas24787, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 37, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, Social class : Middle class, 

Missy20510
    Participant
    Over the years, I have used several different objects for my own pleasure, including the handle of a hairbrush, a men's cologne bottle and once, the handle end of my husband's electric razor (it vibrated when turned on). My husband recently bought me my own dildo for when he's away on business (the thing is enormous). Although sometimes, there's nothing like lying in bed imagining a pretend lover is in the room and just touching yourself with your own fingers.

User Detail :  

Name : Missy20510, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Somewhere, State : PA Country : United States, 

Babette
    Participant
    I guess it depends on the woman in question. Sometimes if I feel like it I'll do it. It's that simple.

User Detail :  

Name : Babette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, Occupation : Office worker, Education level : High School Diploma, 

genna
    sometimes i do. masturbating feels a lot better and i can orgasm harder if i have something inserted, whether vaginally or anally.

User Detail :  

Name : genna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, City : cinti, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : waitress, Education level : High School Diploma, 

dannielle
    Participant
    i have found different 'tools' around the house for when im feeling a little frisky-to name a few;the end of a screwdriver (plastic end,of course), and end of hammer (which end do you think?) , none the less, i prefer the real thing, but do enjoy that i can control how fast or how deep it can go..

User Detail :  

Name : dannielle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : bicurious/straight, Race : dutch/spanish/caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : kitchener, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : photo lab technician, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

lindsey22725
    Participant
    it totally depends on the girl. If a girl is so horny she cant take it...then they will do anything. I identify with the hairbrush thing, and the handle to an electric toothbrush is equally pleasurable. But it seriously depends on the girl and how much she feels she needs it

User Detail :  

Name : lindsey22725, City : houston, State : TX Country : United States, 

Lissa S.
    Participant
    Suitable objects? Well, I've used: hairbrush handle, electric shaver (it vibrates!), a Maglite(R) flashlight (the big one - while in college, it was my favorite - always ready and completely inconspicuous), and handles of various other kitchen tools. Of course, now that I have my own house, I own three different vibrators. :)

User Detail :  

Name : Lissa S., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 26, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Retail, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.