Do straights ever…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matthew
    Participant
    To heterosexuals who believe sexual orientation is a choice: At what age and what thoughts brought you to the decision to be heterosexual and not homosexual? Do you ever experience the desire to try homosexual sex? What stops you from trying it?

User Detail :  

Name : Matthew, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Jaqueline-C20975
    Participant
    I think sexual orientation is not a choice. People are born with their sexual orientation predetermined. When people come out later in life, I think it is because society automatically assumes everyone is 'normal' and heterosexual. So people start their lives as heterosexual and realize later they are homosexual. I never decided or realized I was heterosexual, I just am. I've thought about what it would be like to be homosexual, but I have never experimented that way sexually because I am just not attracted to women.

User Detail :  

Name : Jaqueline-C20975, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

C-Rising
    Participant
    I have thought about it and have some gay and bisexual friends. I guess you would know as early as 12 or 13, because that's how old me and my friends are. What stops me is the fact that I wouldn't have my own babies. I want my own kids from my husband, not adopted ones fom parents who've rejected them.

User Detail :  

Name : C-Rising, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 13, City : Charlotte, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Alice31376
    Participant
    So far all of the people that I've fallen in love with have been men. Most of the people who have made romantic gestures toward me have been men. However, if a Ms. Right came along, I certainly wouldn't reject her! Love is too precious to push away over something as silly as social pressures.

User Detail :  

Name : Alice31376, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

DykeOnByke
    Participant
    Just a short note to educate C. Rising that lesbians and bisexual women birth and mother children, too. In some cases the fertilized egg of one woman is implanted in her partner, so that both are named as their child's mother on the birth certificate.

User Detail :  

Name : DykeOnByke, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 48, City : Southfield, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer; corporate diversity council member, 

lindsey22723
    Participant
    I would say honestly, no, i haven't had lesbian thoughts. I have liked guys my whole life, since a little girl. I think that sexual orientation is a choice, not a gene. Because then how do straight parents have gay children, with no other gay relatives? It's all about what u believe and think. i haven't thought about girls because well, guys are so much more fun, why bother. If you really think deep into the opposite sex, you will never getr bored. Because it's so diverse and interesting it's impossible to explore every variation of every option

User Detail :  

Name : lindsey22723, City : houston, State : TX Country : United States, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.