Difficulty in public urinating

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hugo
    I have two male acquaintances who tell me that they cannot urinate at a line of urinals if anyone else is using one of them, or even nearby. Their flows just won't start how ever desperate they need to 'go'. Both usually resort to using a cubicle if one is available, but it does cause them some embarrassment, discomfort and inconvenience particularly as many men when out together regard going for a pee in a group as a sociable activity. I wonder if other readers have experienced this problem and if they've found a way of curing themselves. I have an almost non-problem in that, as a gay man, I tend to start an erection if I'm near another urinating male, but that doesn't stop me from urinating - I just have to be careful that no-one notices and thinks I'm doing something immoral or illegal in a public place.

User Detail :  

Name : Hugo, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : none - atheist, Age : 54, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : consultant, Education level : High School Diploma, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.