Dating older men

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AmberK
    Participant
    Im 19...The age range I am attracted to in guys can be like 25-even 30! i mean sometimes these guys i find attractive are old enough to be my dad..why do you think..i know i want something real and i dont want to have a million boyfriends i want to find that one and have my life.. maybe i feel they are more stable and ready than the younger "player pimps"?

User Detail :  

Name : AmberK, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Sarasota, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

BenClerk
    Participant
    I think that's totally natural and a little bit of it is thinking they are more stable and a little is the fact that in our society we have grown-up seeing fairly large age differences. For me I have the personality of someone 15 years older than me so it's very hard to find a girl my age that has the same interests, you may be in the same boat. Life is in knowledge.

User Detail :  

Name : BenClerk, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : mixed, Age : 15, City : Waldron, State : AR Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

Omelio
    Participant
    i think different age groups have different benefits. But i think most often dating older or younger puts you in a strange dynamic where those benefits might be countered. Even unintentionally there is a sense of parent or teacher to child or student. In the good case they'll stand back and not judge your decisions and thier advice will only be advice. In the worst case scenario they run your life. Also it matters if they are choosing the younger person because they happen to be mature or because they are exactly as immature as they should be. and Vice versa. However i think a person your own age who happens to meet your qualifications is better because a boy your own age trying to control you is alot more easy to distinguish than an older man who might genuinely be trying to help but also who might just want to have power over a woman. Nothing wrong with it but at the same time dating older has it's own complications. :)

User Detail :  

Name : Omelio, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Theist, Age : 24, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Draftman, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    Since you're at least eight years too young to even be thinking about marriage, just have fun for now and don't over analyze your preferences.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.