Circumcision Revisited

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Stuart27725
    Participant
    I'm curious about women's opinions regarding uncircumcised men. I know that for the male during sex it does not affect performance or pleasure, but what about for the female? Do you have a preference, or does it make no difference, either in preference or sensation?
    Original Code SE59. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Stuart27725, Gender : M, City : N/A, State : NA Country : Australia, 

Erica25226
    Participant
    I agree with this response. My boyfriend is an uncircumcised European, and I find him much more comfortable and pleasurable than men who have suffered what I now call male genital mutilation. The labia minora and foreskin compliment each other and make genital contact feel much more natural. It may just be him, but the head of his penis seems much more sensitive than that of circumcised men I've made love with, and I think that's one reason he's much gentler and tender when he is in me. Wake up America: You're mutilating your boys based on nothing more than Biblical superstition.

User Detail :  

Name : Erica25226, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 34, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

Jan
    I have experienced both and without a doubt a man who is intact and has not had his penis mutilated by circumcision is by far the best! I pity any female who has not experienced the benefits of the natural uncut penis. Orgasms are just so much better and just seem to go on forever. No dryness or irritation from thrusting either. Just so much better!

User Detail :  

Name : Jan, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 43, City : Brisbane, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Senior administration, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Vanessa24509
    Participant
    America does not mutilate its boys based on Biblical superstition. Being circumcised is to help stay cleaner. I've never been with an uncircumcised male, but some women say that after sex, they start to itch because the penis is not as clean as a circumcised male's.

User Detail :  

Name : Vanessa24509, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 

Rene-Lugo
    Participant
    I have a penis that does not let the forskin streach down. Is that good/bad. Because i am thinking of getting a circumcision.

User Detail :  

Name : Rene-Lugo, City : Union City, State : NJ Country : United States, 

jk30549
    Participant
    To the list lady: Please do not write things as if you are a doctor. The cleanliness is not a myth. Unless, the male cleans his penis after each bathroom visit (yeah, that happens) uncircumcised men have a higher risk of transmitting anything from yeast infections to HIV. I don't know where you got your info from but you are wrong. You can have your opinion about prefering uncircumscised men but don't try to justify 'uncut' as a healthier choice.

User Detail :  

Name : jk30549, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 33, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lauren26084
    Participant
    From my point of view, as a woman who has had both cut and un-cut partners, I find that I prefer circumcised men. The main reason is due to the sensitivity issue - my partner who was un-cut was so sensitive that he could never have intercourse for very long before ejaculating. I prefer my current partner (circumsized), who can have intercourse for a long time before reaching orgasm. Of course, individual men probably vary in terms of being able to control their orgasms - I'm just lucky that mine is so good at it. :-)

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren26084, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Eve
    Participant
    As for my choice, I personally find 'high and tight' circumcised men the most enjoyable. Regardless how clean an uncircumcised man keeps his penis, smegma and all the other accumulation has an unpleasant odor that stays for days afterwards regardless of clean up and deodorizing methods. I also find well-done, tightly circumcised men more visually appealing since I usually associate rumpled, fleshy penises with babies or boys. However, I also respect and admire a man who is completely au-naturale. That is, he's uncut but he also has nicely-kept long hair, facial hair, body hair, has no piercings or tattoos--and he lives on an all-organic homestead in a nudist colony. ;-) I find the 'natural' or 'mutilation' argument irrelevant since we don't keep anything else about our bodies or our lives natural anymore. We drug, pull, cut, pierce, tattoo, silicone, brace, botox, bleach, crimp, style, dye, shave, plaster makeup over,and plastic surgery everything natural about ourselves. We drive our plush SUVs, drown the world with our loud stereos, poison wildlife in our yards, live in air-tight suburban homes, pop our allergy pills and drugs, work in our bland cubicles, buy our food from the grocery so we don't have to grow or kill it ourselves, then drag our ATVs, our snowmobiles, and our RVs to the park so we can 'commune with nature'. We sterilize our boys away from any rites of manhood until they end up in gangs (or fraternities) or feel they need to rush into sex and end up getting a girl pregnant or catching an STD in order to 'become a man'. I'd much rather give my son a circ as his rite of passage than see him suffer any of this. There are a lot of men who were circumcised as adults who would argue that circumcision does affect performance, pleasure, and psyche in a positive way. Many men are choosing in adulthood to have one or to have their original circs redone to take more off, and have all commented on how much better they feel. Just go to circlist.com sometime to see how they feel. I do believe that most of those who rant against circumcision probably live in safe suburbs in some first-world country well away from the realities of homelessness, war, disease, and lack of clean water to drink, much less to bathe in. The real answers lie somewhere between the two extremes--more people need to think for themselves beyond what their professor, their TV, or the first site they hit tells them.

User Detail :  

Name : Eve, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Apologetic, Age : 35, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mike
    Participant
    That is so true. I've even heard that a few men who were circumcised sued their parents because of this.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, City : Abbotsford, State : NA Country : Canada, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Having experience with both, I prefer circumcised. It's just cleaner. My uncircumcised boyfriend was a wonderful guy and great lover. Although he bathed every day, it never seemed clean. Also, I got urinary infections on a regular basis after sex with him even though his penis size and technique were not significantly different than other guys I've been with. I loved him and that's not the cause of our break-up, but based on my cultural experiences, I find a circumcised cock more aesthetically appealing. I suspect people in other cultures feel the reverse. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.