Chappelle said WHAT?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ace
    Participant
    I have to ask because I want to know. What does 'skeet, skeet, skeet' mean in slang? I'm a white guy, and Dave Chappelle stated on his program that it is a term that African Americans are more familiar with. The context of the program led me to believe it was sexual. Just let me know.

User Detail :  

Name : Ace, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Vermillion, State : SD Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sunny27766
    Participant
    I think he's referring to female ejaculation. That's how I've heard the term used before.

User Detail :  

Name : Sunny27766, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alex29057
    Participant
    It is a term used for the male orgasm.

User Detail :  

Name : Alex29057, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

KA26927
    Participant
    'To skeet' is basically a new slang term for 'to ejaculate,' specifically the act and the sound of ejaculated semen squirting on someone. Also, 'a skeet' can be the shot semen or the person who was hit with the semen. An obvious term of disrespect. It's from the Lil' Jon (a rapper Chappelle parodies) & the Eastside Boyz rap song, 'Get Low'. The lyric goes: 'From the window, to the wall Till the sweat drop down my balls All these b**ches crawl Y'all skeet skeet motherf**kers Y'all skeet skeet g*dd*mn'

'Skeet, Skeet, Skeet' is heard in radio-edit version of the song instead of 'Y'all skeet motherf**kers'

User Detail :  

Name : KA26927, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 20s, City : Virginia Beach, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Jones Ingram
    Participant
    If you must know, 'skeet,skeet,skeet' refers to one who ejaculates on another's tummy or belly area. Yes, your are correct, it is sexual and can be quite pleasing if done right.

User Detail :  

Name : Jones Ingram, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 27, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Real Estate, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jess30778
    Participant
    'Skeet, skeet, skeet.' Is the sound of a man masturbating.

User Detail :  

Name : Jess30778, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Middle class, 
    Lil' Jon is a rapper who raps a song called 'Get Low'. You would have to look up the lyrics on the Official Hip Hop Lyrics website, but I can tell you, it is the most vile, offensive song I've ever heard...and I used to be a big fan of rap, before it turned into the cesspool it now is. The skeet skeet refers to ejaculating. Let me tell you how vile it is: some idiot deejay decided to blast this garbage at a block party I attended with my son, and there were a great many children in attendance. Now there is an edited version, and an uncut version. The idiot played the uncut version...and the parents went ballastic, and stormed the deejay booth. He turned that garbage off, ASAP. That is how foul the song is.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw30022, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 42, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Rep, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Shionedy
    Participant
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am truly out of touch because I didn't even know that.

User Detail :  

Name : Shionedy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 29, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Executive, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    What a wonderful set of lyrics to a wonderful 'song' that many of our children are listening to and - does anyone really wonder why this country has lost it's values and morality? 'all these bitches crawl....' Ah. sweet music.

User Detail :  

Name : Sagittarius, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 54, City : Hartford, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : Police officer retired, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Samantha
    If you ever come across a term you don't understand, try looking it up on urbandictionary.com. It's a site dedicated to providing current, accurate, and often humourous definitions for words that have crept into the English language in recent years. There are many entries for Skeet, plus plenty of cross references.

User Detail :  

Name : Samantha, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 36, City : Woodstock, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Secretary, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lash
    It's a term used for ejaculating, whether it's done by a man or a woman. 'Shawty crunk, on the floor wide open; skeet so much they call her Billy Ocean' ~Lil Jon

User Detail :  

Name : Lash, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Ryan D
    Alot of people give slang a bad-rap because of it's 'lack' of education. The word 'skeet' is actually an old norse word meaning, 'to shoot.' How fitting.

User Detail :  

Name : Ryan D, Gender : Male, Race : American Indian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Ashley19958
    Participant
    Skeet is simply used to refer to ejaculation. It can mean other things that refer to more specific aspects of that action. But it's usually just used meaning ejaculate, whether male, female, stomach, face, etc..

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley19958, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Pasadena, State : MD Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.