Can’t find anyone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Participant
    I know a homosexual who is having problems meeting people. What can I do about this? Should I do anything? Please help!

User Detail :  

Name : Nick, Gender : M, City : Severson, State : CA Country : United States, 

H.
    I suggest picking up a copy of your local gay newspaper to find out about local resources. Another great resource is the Internet, which has countless gay chat rooms where you can meet people and get information on all sorts of gay-oriented community organizations. Most Christian denominations and other religions have organizations for religious gay people and lists of congregations that are welcoming (e.g. http://www.rcp.org/ lists welcoming United Methodist congregations) and have Sunday school classes and groups for gay Christians. Most cities have gay volunteer service organizations, gay sports leagues, gay social groups, etc. If you're old enough you can visit gay bars and clubs, but don't let alcohol or other drugs impair your judgment and instincts about the people you meet. Most gay people will be friendly and outgoing, though there are people who may use you. The best approach is probably to build a network of gay and gay-friendly friends and acquaintances before beginning to date anyone.

User Detail :  

Name : H., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : white Southerner, Religion : Methodist, Age : 25, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : statistician, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Priscilla30267
    Participant
    I'm in the same boat. I can't find anyone suitable to be my partner. I have lots of gay men, who are good as friends, though.

User Detail :  

Name : Priscilla30267, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.