Busting a myth?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Terri
    Participant
    Do men really prefer large artificial breasts to average or small natural ones, or is this just something the media misrepresents?

User Detail :  

Name : Terri, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 33, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew
    Participant
    I'd rather look at or fondle a real part of a real person, rather than a plastic bag of salt water.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Married
    Participant
    For a one-night stand, I'd like big bumps. Long term, I want the stuff beneath those bumps.

User Detail :  

Name : Married, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

David P.
    Participant
    I hope my response will help dispel the myth that men prefer large fakw breasts to average or small natural ones. I will always prefer natural to fake, no matter what the size. I do feel it is the media and fashion world tjat have brainwashed us, in much the same way blonds are considered more desirable. If we who are in favor of natural anything keep our voice heard, I think we can at least keep things on a more even keel. Of course we can never completely eliminate those who desire fake breasts (the larger the better!), but that's what makes us diverse, right? Let's just try to dispel the myth that they are the majority. And we will continue to buck the so-called "trends" and not let advertising and media blitzes control our minds.

User Detail :  

Name : David P., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 49, City : seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : shipping clerk, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Steve B.
    Participant
    I've come to the conclusion that while some men appear to desire breast implants in women, the majority of the 'infatuation' with wanting breast implants, large breasts, etc. lies with women, not men. Most men do not find it appealing or don't care one way or the other. This is not to say men don't like large breasts. Only that large artificial breasts are more the result of some women's need for what they may see as self-improvement.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve B., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Warrensburg, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Todd24648
    Participant
    I do appreciate all kinds of womens'chests. The only one I think looks silly is the obviously enhanced chest. It is not natural for larger breasts to stand straight out. I've always thought strippers and actresses in adult movies who have obviously silicone breasts are almost like cartoon characters. While I don't have any meaningful 'hands-on' experience with fake ones, I have enough to know they feel unnaturally buoyant and firm. Don't get me wrong, I can really appreciate a full sweater. I hear my wife and her friends loud and clear when they lament the way things start to sag with age. I can see why women get bugged by being droopy. But society is tough enough on women and girls re: body image. It's far more of a turn-on to not be 'perfect' and content with it than it is to be uptight about your image; always striving to be something you're not. I wouldn't want cosmetic surgery done on my chest any more than I would my penis. To sum it up, yes, it is nice to have a handful. Can't deny it. I can be a very analytical person, but some instincts just can't be discounted. But I have had candid talks with guys who are more turned on by smaller-chested ladies. Not all of us think that size is THAT important. And plenty of us like you just the way you are, especially when we find that YOU like you just the way you are. Hope this helps inform you. This is my first time to this site and I think it's an outstanding idea! I've always wanted to find a place where regular folks discuss potentially touchy things in a straightforward way.

User Detail :  

Name : Todd24648, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : investor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Chris D.
    My personal preference is proportional! Too big or too small are neither flattering (but I'm also a guy who finds my girlfriend sexiest when she is in flannel.) A friend of mine had the preference of small because time and gravity did the least damage to them.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris D., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, Age : 32, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Production Management, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mr. Dickerson
    Participant
    I used to think I was unusual but other men share my opinion. I do not like large breasts. Period! They get in the way during intimate moments. I cannot give a large breasted woman a heart-felt hug without realizing that there are two obstructions between our hearts. Even nastier are large breasts that have lost all shape and have turned into pancakes that develop sweat havens beneath them and have to be adjusted all the time. Beyond all this, fake breasts take the cake. Fake breasts are a major turn-off, not only in their often obvious artificial demeanor, but also in that, with fake breasts, it feels like the woman is never actually naked... she is permanently wearing two ornamental balloons inside her body. Small and natural is the way to go!

User Detail :  

Name : Mr. Dickerson, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Actor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

HB
    All things being equal, I fit into the stereotype of 'The bigger the better.' Breasts are the most obvious visual attribute women have and men don't, so I associate large breasts with femininity. Many of my male friends do not share this view, but I'd say that, as a whole, more of my friends prefer large breasts over small breasts. I have dated women of a variety of sizes. The main thing is how well we hit it off. Physical attributes, within reason, are a distant second. If the woman has large breasts, that only affects my initial lust, not my long-term attraction. As for artificial breasts, I don't mind that they are artificial, and I find large artificial breasts equally attractive to large natural breasts. A further note, my ex-girlfriend once asked me if I wanted her to get a breast enlargement, and I said no. I felt she would be changing the person she was, and I liked her just the way she was. I would have said no if she asked my opinion on a breast reduction as well.

User Detail :  

Name : HB, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : South Florida, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.