Breast size a “big” deal to men?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Participant
    Is breast size really that important to men? Are small breasts a turnoff?

User Detail :  

Name : Nicole, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Rick29909
    Participant
    Breast size is not that important to men. Most straight men just love breasts of any size or shape, and that's the truth. There are even x-rated web sites that exclusively feature small-breasted women. Anyway, it's more about overall body proportion than breast size.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29909, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Carter
    It's all relative, I think. While the advertising industry would shame all women who aren't 6'2" with breasts that make them look like they will topple over, I find women whose breasts are proportionate to their bodies the most attractive. I can't imagine what importance breast size could have, except for men with pathetic egos who need some sort of trophy girlfriend, and while there are plenty of those men, I think there are many more normal folks who don't view a woman's breasts as separate from the rest of her body.

User Detail :  

Name : Carter, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : I believe in God, Age : 29, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Steve27660
    Participant
    Have you ever had anyone throw you a surprise birthday party where the food, friends and presents are great, and when it is almost over someone brings out one more last, perfect present? Well, that is how I feel about large breasts. Everything else about a woman is more important, more real, more profound, but the large breasts are just a nice, final detail.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve27660, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Corporate Slug, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Chuck A.
    Carter, I want to thank you for your lengthy expose on why men like female breasts. Or I should say, why STRAIGHT men like female breasts. As a gay man, I learned more than I ever wanted to know. Perhaps I could interest you in the sensual delights of running one's hands through a thick forest of chest hair, feeling another thick beard and moustache against mine, stroking another man's long, hard ... oh, never mind!

User Detail :  

Name : Chuck A., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Spring Hill, State : WV Country : United States, Occupation : AIDS Educator/Part-time radio announcer, 

Carleen
    Participant
    Nicole, as a bisexual, you must have a view on this: do you find small breasts a turnoff? (rhetorical question)

User Detail :  

Name : Carleen, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Age : 24, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, 

Carter32388
    Participant
    Just the mention of brests sends men into a hazy, dreamlike state. What am I writing about again? Oh, right. I remember now. I believe men like breasts. Just as simple as that. Small, large or in between, they're just GOOD! What's so good about them? I'll try and address that without offending anyone's sensibilities, though that my not be possible. The texture of breasts is one of the best things about them. There's nothing that soft and smooth on a man's body. That tactile sensation is like a journey to an otherworldly realm. The look of breasts is good, also. There're not something that men in general see every day. You could relate it to being bumped and jostled on crowded downtown streets. Something tells you to look up, and right there is a giant, red helium balloon floating by. After it's gone, that same balloon will never pass by there again. It gives you the feeling that however fleeting, there is something good out there.

I think the attraction to breasts is in the difference. The fact that men and women are different. I very much appreciate the differences. The contours and textures of the female body are just incredible. Men's bodies, for the most part, are just straight up and down. Nothing hidden, nothing to wonder about. I'm glad that I'm a man, and I'm glad that there are women.

About breast size. I've given breast size a lot of thought, and I have a theory about the attention some breast sizes receive. When a young man becomes aware of sexuality, it's a new and fascinating thing. He wants to see it all, and know everything about it. He wants to scoop up all he can with both hands. Large breasts represent that newfound sexuality. As he matures, although some men never get past that stage, he begins to develop an attraction to other sizes and shapes.

User Detail :  

Name : Carter32388, Gender : M, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 

Phil30411
    Participant
    It depends entirely on the man. Some men (myself included) love a well-built girl, while others don't, and others still just don't care. I don't think there is a universal standard that everyone finds attractive. Why should there be?

User Detail :  

Name : Phil30411, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 27, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Peter-M
    Participant
    I go along with the 'more than a mouthful's a waste' line of thinking.

User Detail :  

Name : Peter-M, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 43, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Journalist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lisa
    Loved your response. As a woman I've always wondered at mens fascination with this part of the female anatomy. My husband never explained it as well, or as funny as you did. I also agree with your theory about young men and large breasts. I also enjoyed your response to the gentlemans' offer to feel his chest.

User Detail :  

Name : Lisa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 31, City : Tyrone, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

craig c.
    As a man, I find breast size to be VERY important, but not in the way you might think. I like 'em small. The smaller the better! I think large breasts make a woman look absolutely bovine and top heavy, and that's a turn-off.

User Detail :  

Name : craig c., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : neuter, Disability : neuter, Race : martian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 50, City : racine, State : WI Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Danf27205
    Participant
    small breasts are not a turnoff to me. . .that's all I can say . . only one of my former gf's have had 'winnebagos' and it was not really a special thing for me. . in fact, a flat chested woman is sort of a turn on. . .you wonder what they look like, and what the nipples are like. . .it's the nipples that are the turn on. . .

User Detail :  

Name : Danf27205, City : somewhere, State : OR Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    There are many men who think large breasts are a turnoff. My father is one. He prefers women with the bodies of 12-year-old boys - flat -chested and anorexic.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Huntsville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Manoj
    Participant
    For me, more than a mouthful is a waste. However, I do not fancy someone who is completely flat.

User Detail :  

Name : Manoj, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Indian (from India), Religion : Hindu, Age : 22, City : Chennai, State : NA Country : India, Occupation : Unemployed, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mr. Bennet
    Participant
    Most men like big breasts but proportion is key. The way I see it, proportion isn't a definite number for a woman's body - it's a range. A bit beyond and beautiful breasts transform into 'poor girl'. As love concerns: 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Thus, a man who loves his woman will have no problem with her breasts, be them too small or too big.

User Detail :  

Name : Mr. Bennet, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : BH, State : NA Country : Brazil, Occupation : Biologist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.