Bras for fat men?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jason-G31229
    Participant
    A friend of mine, a fairly fat guy about 24, has lots of fat on his chest, and looks like he has breasts. He is starting to wear a bra because he doesn't want them to sag. It's a compression bra that holds them firmly; they don't point out. A woman we were talking to thought it was inappropriate, and that a guy should just let his breasts sag. What do others think?

User Detail :  

Name : Jason-G31229, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Maori/Asian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 22, City : Newcastle, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Stacey
    Participant
    This is a personal decision that your friend should make. Really, it's important for him to feel as comfortable as possible with his appearance. Besides, look at all the stuff women wear to enhance their appearance: push-up bras, stuffing their bras, girdles, control-top panty hose, etc. So I don't see how there's anything wrong with a guy wanting to wear something along the same line. Again, though, regardless of what I or this other woman you were talking to thinks, the bottom line is that it should be his decision.

User Detail :  

Name : Stacey, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jehovahs Witness, Age : 28, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Gloria21514
    Participant
    Your friend should wear the bra. Who cares if he's a guy? If it'll solve the sagging problem, why not? It's better than having droopy breasts, which is a turn-off. Also, if he's embarrassed by it, no one needs to know; it's his own business.

User Detail :  

Name : Gloria21514, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 18, City : Clifton, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

H21393
    Participant
    Are you sure your friend doesn't have gynomastia, a condition that causes men to develop breasts? I think it should be his decision, by the way.

User Detail :  

Name : H21393, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Michael20658
    Participant
    A bra? Shouldn't it be called a 'bro'...?

User Detail :  

Name : Michael20658, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 40, City : Charlotte, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Data analyst, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Joe H (fatboy)
    Participant
    i am a 25 year old man s well and weigh between 270and 290 pounds, and i too carry lots of fat around my chest an belly, and i definetely have breasts and a huge belly. i too sometimes wear a bra because mine sag as\well but i hve also at soe point when i was about 22 worn a bra that holds in and supports your breasts and stomach which is a hard job. any replys would be great

User Detail :  

Name : Joe H (fatboy), Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : newcastle, State : UT Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sheikh
    Participant
    I WOULD LIKE TO POINT SOME WEAKNESSES IN (Asian, Indian)FEMALE MODELS APPEAR ON TV, FILMS AND IN SONGS, IF WE MEASURE THE FIGURES OF THESE MODELS ON INTERNATIONAL SMARTNESS METER, THEY ALL ARE UNFIT OR ZERO, FIRST WE HAVE TO KNOW THE MEASUREMENT METER THAT HOW TO MEASURE THE BODY FIGURE N FITTNESS OF A MODEL ON SMARTNESS METER, IN THE WORLD THERE IS A SIMPLE STANDARD. THAT MUST NEED A BIG DIFFRENCE IN WAIST AND BREASTS SIZE OF WOMEN, AS PER BREASTS SIZE, WAIST MUST BE 10 INCHES THIN AND BREASTS MUSTBE 10 OR MORE INCHES BIGGER THEN WAIST. AND THAT FIGURE WOMEN DON'T NEED THE HELP OF BRA TO PROMINENET OUR BREASTS. WHEN ANY FEMALE MODEL NEED WEAR TO BRAZIERS UNDER OUR CLOTHES FOR PROMINENT/SHOW OUR BREASTS AND FEMINIE ITS MEAN SHE HAVE NOT GOOD FIGURE OR BREASTS. OR SHE HAVE SOME ABNORMALITY IN HER BREASTS. IN SHOWBIZ ALL FEMALE MODELS APPERAS WITH WEARING BRAZIER INSIDE OUR CLOTHES, AND WITH THESE KIND OF DRESSING VIEWER THINK ABOUT HER BREASTS LIKE AN ARTIFICIAL AIR BALOONS,OR A KIND OF VEGETABLE, DUE TO THIS THE WOMEN LOST ALL OUR SEX APPEAL AND ATTRACTION. IT IS A QUESTION FOR FEMALE MODELS ? ARE THEY UNFIT ON WORLD'S STANDARDS? N WHY THEY CANT PERFORM OR CANNOT SHOW OUR BREASTS WITHOUT WEARING BRAZIER INSIDE OUR CLOTHES. IN WEST SMART FEMALES HATE TO WEAR BRAZIER INSIDE CLOTHS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE FIRM BREASTS AND DON'T NEED THE HELP OF BRAZIERS TO PROVE OUR FEMINIE AND SMARTNESS,IF A FEMALE WEAR BRAZIERS POEPLE THINK ABOUT THAT MAYBE SHE HAVE SMALL LOOSE OR UNBALANCED BREASTS, OR MAYBE SHE HAVE SOME KIND OF ABNORMALITY IN HER BREASTS AND TRYING TO COVER THIS DEFECT WITH THE HELP OF BRAZIERS. EVERY BODY KNOWS AND BELEAVE THAT WITHOUT BRAZIER BREASTS LOOKS 100 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE BEAUTIFUL & SEXY IN THEIR NATURAL CURVES, WHEN WOMEN APPEAR WITHOUT WEARING BRAZIERS INSIDE SHIRT HER NATURAL BREASTS CURVES LOOKS MANY TIMES NATURAL & ATTRACTIVE AND BREAK THE HEARTS OF VIEWERS. THE CURVES OF BREASTS NIPPLES INSIDE FROM DRESS WORK LIKE A BULLET THAT DIRECTLY HIT THIER HEARTS AND ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET FORGET FOR VIEWER FOR LONG TIME. I REQUEST THAT PLEASE ONLY GIVE CHANCE TO THESE MODELS WHO CAN QUALIFY OURSELVES ON SMARTNESS STANDARD ON THIS METHOD. I THINK MAYBE ALL MODELS WILLBE OUT N NEW GENERATION WILL COME INTO FASHION N SHOWBIZ WHO WILL QUALIFY THIS STANDARD.

User Detail :  

Name : Sheikh, Gender : M, Race : Asian, Religion : Muslim, City : Karachi, State : NA Country : Pakistan, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dwanny
    Participant
    I think it's his decision. And I think a man with 'man boobs' shouldn't go out in public without a shirt. If we women can't do it, then men shouldn't be allowed to. It's ugly.

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.