Bodybuilders’ tans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rick29836
    Participant
    Why do bodybuilders need to be so tan? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with muscle development, and the idea that a tan indicates health has been turned on its head in recent years.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29836, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Joe-D30592
    Participant
    Being tan highlights muscle definition.

User Detail :  

Name : Joe-D30592, Gender : M, City : Anytown, State : NJ Country : United States, 

Pookie
    Participant
    I wouldn't consider myself a bodybuilder, but I do lift weights. My muscles look better with a tan--but I use the kind that comes in a bottle. Self-tanners are easy and safe. Also, I believe that most bodybuilders use tinted oil or something like that when they compete on stage. What you see isn't as dark a tan as it looks.

User Detail :  

Name : Pookie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 28, City : Bristol, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : court reporter, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.