Blondes preferred

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sid
    Participant
    Why does it seem that black and Latino males prefer blonde female Caucasians?

User Detail :  

Name : Sid, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 54, City : Orlando, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Contractor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

ACC24018
    Participant
    What you think doesn't agree with the actual facts. About one-third of Latinos and less than one-tenth of blacks wind up married to someone outside their own ethnic group. Obviously the great majority don't do what you believe. So maybe I should answer your question with questions. Why do you notice these pairings so much more than those of the overwhelming majority who are both of the same background? Is it perhaps because it bothers you, posssibly on a subconscious level?

User Detail :  

Name : ACC24018, Race : Mexican and American Indian, City : W Lafayette, State : IN Country : United States, 

Samuel
    I hate to generalize, but, when it comes to women, I prefer the female kind. Hair color is just one facet of a woman's appearance, and can be chemically altered anyway (as it probably has been with most blondes). I prefer whatever makes a woman feel more confident, and therefore look her best. Furthermore, a woman who is comfortable with her natural assets, whatever the color, size, or shape, is going to be much easier to relate to.

User Detail :  

Name : Samuel, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 31, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Firefighter, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    What makes you think that we prefer blondes?

User Detail :  

Name : Robert L. Reed, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 17, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Terry24711
    Participant
    Because they've been brainwashed! All the media gives us is a flood of stereotypes (blacks and latinos are criminals, native americans live in teepees, asians are sexless nerds, arabians are terrorists, overweight people are unhappy, etc.) Ask an African living in Africa if he'd prefer one of those blonde caucasians.

User Detail :  

Name : Terry24711, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 17, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.