Blacks smoking weed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Julie
    Participant
    Why do black people smoke weed more then white people? And why do they think it's not a big deal?

User Detail :  

Name : Julie, Gender : F, Age : 27, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, 

christelle
    Participant
    Show me your study facts and numbers that supports your claim. Stop making false claims

User Detail :  

Name : christelle, City : buffalo, State : NY Country : United States, 

Sherry28800
    Participant
    Do you have any data to support your assertion that black people smoke marijuana more often than their white counterparts? I'm a black female who does not even know how to properly use a lighter.

User Detail :  

Name : Sherry28800, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 26, City : Fort Worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Nurse, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Rick28953
    Participant
    Until you cite actual statistics proving that, I don't believe blacks are more likely to smoke pot. In fact, I would predict that the opposite is true. Most African-Americans are actually quite conservative about things like that. Most people who smoke pot don't think it's a big deal. Why would they? Most civilized countries have legalized it.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick28953, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Brad
    I have no idea what the hell they're smoking in Akron Ohio, but trust me; it's not just Black people (me personally, I never touch the stuff!) You take a closer look at the Marijuana Culture you'll find that 'weed' users tend to cross cultural borders. Some are White, some are Black, some are rich and some are poor. NOBODY has the monopoly on marijuana use.

User Detail :  

Name : Brad, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 33, City : Winchester, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Sheri R.
    Participant
    you are assuming black people smoke more week that whites. it is probably more accurate to say that black performers talk about smoking weed more than white performers. there hasn't been a formal poll taken so your assumption is most likely flawed. and MOST people don't think weed smoking is a big deal. this is why it was made legal in california.

User Detail :  

Name : Sheri R., Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 41, City : san francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

johnathan
    Participant
    it's not that black people smoke more than white people because that is not true and your next question kindove inter links the only reason that you beleve black people smoke more weed than white people is black people are not scared to edmit it

User Detail :  

Name : johnathan, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, City : middletown, State : CT Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jesse
    Participant
    Blacks don't smoke weed more than Whites. From what I notice, Blacks are more open with smoking weed than Whites. Many of the Whites here smoke as much/more than Blacks, but do it in their homes and not outside. In many Black neighborhoods, the police presence is rare and if there is a presence they are more interested in catching the 'Big Fish'. Many of my friends are White (approx. 98%) and they smoke weed sometimes with their parents/relatives, but do it inside or in their yard.

User Detail :  

Name : Jesse, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

KayeWatson
    I don't think they do smoke more. I think they just get caught more and punished more severely.

User Detail :  

Name : KayeWatson, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : American, Religion : no religion, Age : 26, City : Hammond, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : homemaker, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    ...you must be smokin'weed and drinking to make that statement. Exactly how many black people do you know? How long have you known them, and have they ever smoked weed in your presence?? I could ask why is it that white people, esp. white teenagers, drink more than black people, and why is it that the majority of vehicle related deaths in the country are caused by WHITE people between the age of 16-25 who had been DRUNK behind the wheel? Can you answer THAT one? 'Course you can't.

User Detail :  

Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

dominicpadilla
    Participant
    weed is universal, its not just used by black people. i personally know white people that smoke more weed than black people.

User Detail :  

Name : dominicpadilla, City : middletown, State : CT Country : United States, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.