Black women and oral

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant
    Do African-American women like performing oral sex, either on Caucasian or black men?

User Detail :  

Name : Dave, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Christian, Age : 42, City : Colorado Springs, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : sales, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ayanna
    Participant
    This is a pretty easy question to answer: Some women do enjoy it (regardless of the race of the recipient) and some women don't. The question is just too difficult to generalize.

User Detail :  

Name : Ayanna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 33, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sherry
    Participant
    I enjoy performing oral sex, though it can become tiring after a while. I have never been intimate with any black men; however, I have performed oral on one Caucasian man, a Mexican guy and a Persian man. I truly enjoy giving and receiving oral sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Sherry, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : Bakersfield, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jeanine
    Participant
    Yes, many of us do enjoy it. I does not matter if the partner is white, black or other. For some of us, I guess it is just not discussed. I really don't hear any of my black friends expressing an aversion to it. They all give.

User Detail :  

Name : Jeanine, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 33, City : Honolulu, State : HI Country : United States, Occupation : physician, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Will
    In my experience, black women are more than happy to, as long as they are getting oral sex in return. Also, if they are treated right and romanced, you can usually get away with getting without giving.

User Detail :  

Name : Will, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Kinda Crazy, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Red Bank, State : TN Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Wayne29499
    Participant
    Unfortunately, I can't think of a single one of my previous girlfriends who would do this regularly. No, that's not true. There was one. So by my experience with black women, they don't like to do this. Too bad (for me). But it's possible that I only attract a rather prudish type, or that I only select a rather prudish type for other reasons. Hey Brothers and Sisters! Let's hear some opinions on this.

User Detail :  

Name : Wayne29499, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 45, City : parsippany, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    Years ago, I allowed myself to be this intimate with a man I was in a relationship with, only to have it used against me when we broke up. I have not given oral to any brotha since that time. So for me, it's a trust/comfort issue, not a 'Black women just don't like to do it' issue. Can't expect that kind of intimacy from a sista, then call her dirty names after the fact.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw19509, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 43, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Candy
    Participant
    I'm a black woman and absolutely love to give oral sex. My partners are mostly white or Hispanic males as well. I think many black women do give oral but are too ashamed to admit it. - unlike their white counterparts who brag about giving a man oral.

User Detail :  

Name : Candy, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 18, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 
    To African American sistas, please note the following: HIV/AIDS is the NUMBER ONE killer of Black women between the ages of 25 and 34, and NUMBER FOUR between the ages of 20 and 45. In 2003, Black women accounted for a staggering 68% of new HIV infection cases. For every ONE white woman diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, TWENTY THREE Black woman were diagnosed. Black women are 13 times more likely to succumb to HIV/AIDS than white women, because many cannot afford the expensive drugs used to prolong life. Clamydia is on the increase among Black women, and gonorrhea and syphillis, considered 'old school' STD's is on the increase among Black women between the ages of 18 and 35. Check the Center For Disease Control website; the stats are there, and they tell a sad story about us...that we, as Black women, are NOT taking responsibility for our own sexual health. Insist your partners wear condoms during EVERY sexual encounter, whether oral sex or intercourse. Purchase and USE a dental dam for use during oral sex. I'll conclude with this: I don't know if all these men you ladies are going down on value you, your health, and your lives, but please do not put your health, your ability to bear children, and your lives at risk to satisfy the whims of these men. So protect yourselves, please.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw19515, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 43, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jt
    Participant
    I never had a problem with it. My x husband wasnt really into it (black) my last blk lover didnt want it through the whole year we were livin together (even turned it down). My current is hispanic/german I never swallowed till i was 30. With him he has perfected my skills and i have learned to deep throat.

User Detail :  

Name : Jt, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 33, City : long beach, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.