Black people fighting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AmberK
    Participant
    Why when it comes to fighting do 99 % of black people gang up on whoever they are fighting in another race. It can never be one on one. Can the black people not take one of their boys actually losing a fight? i dont understand. i live in Florida and have seen so many fights I cannot count and this is has happened evertime except once.

User Detail :  

Name : AmberK, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Sarasota, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

AmberW
    Participant
    Hmmm...there are approx. 40 million Black people in the USA. You just stated that 99% of "Black people" do something...You mean to tell me you know more than 39 million Blacks?? Yea, didn't think so. See what happens with generalizations? You wind up looking stupid. Ever thought about the fact that maybe THOSE individuals jumped in? That their Black skin had little to do with it? Or is all you saw their skin color and not their individuality??

User Detail :  

Name : AmberW, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 23, City : Greenville, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.