Black men unloading on their women

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Maria
    Participant
    Why do our black men seem to take their frustration out on us? Why don't they realize that we love them and detest the fact that they have to deal with racism, sometimes on a daily basis, and that we can't 'fix' it?

User Detail :  

Name : Maria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 34, City : Buffalo, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Accounting, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

ify21373
    Participant
    Black men especially black american men ( as a whole) need to get their act together. i understand that they have to deal with a alot of racism, but they need to stop whining and make the best of the situation. Another problem is that black women are very strong and as a result the black men tend to slack from their responsibliities. I am not trying to insult black men, but they need to rise above all odds and excel in every aspect of their lives.

User Detail :  

Name : ify21373, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 23, City : miami, State : FL Country : United States, 

Lise
    Participant
    The word you are looking for is "scapegoating." Rather than say "I'm not doing as well as I should be" or "I have feelings of inferiority about being black," they'll blame 'the man' and slander black women in some sick comparison dialogue (black women are this and white women are that).

User Detail :  

Name : Lise, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Big D, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Degreed professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alanap
    Participant
    i think the basis of this is the fact that the black males ego has been bashed due to slavery hence they have to continuously prove their manhood which unfortunately for the women means they get treated badly...........

User Detail :  

Name : Alanap, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : glasgow, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : banker, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.