Black men holding their crotches

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Renea
    Participant
    I live in a multi-cultural apartment complex. I notice the black men, young and older, walking around holding their genitals (from outside their shorts or slacks). I do not see whites or hispanics doing this. This is really crude and unacceptable in any area. Also, the business with the underwear showing - yesterday I actually saw a young man 20-30 who was holding his pants up with one hand and the back of his pants were under his buttucks with dirty underwear showing. Do you think these two terrible acts are confined to blacks, or have you ever heard of others doing it.

User Detail :  

Name : Renea, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : late 50s, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

Anita
    Participant
    I don't know if you can say it is ONLY black men, as it is more associated with hip-hop culture, and that has spread far out of the black community. At the high school that my son was graduated, there were numerous white and Latino kids who wore it this way, too, as they were in that culture.

User Detail :  

Name : Anita, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 49, City : Indianapolis, State : IN Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

TM
    Participant
    In the area that I live, I see it (not often)being done by hispanics and caucausians, apparently they feel that it is "Manly," it is really crazy from a female perspective, immediately I determine that they are jobless and just roaming around unproductive all day.

User Detail :  

Name : TM, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, 
    Could it be that a Latino's penis is too small to hold outside his pants? I'm not even kidding.

User Detail :  

Name : CeleronCyto, Gender : Male, Age : 18, City : Maplewood, State : NJ Country : United States, 
    Let me start by saying it is unacceptable and they can be fined, so let them receive a fine from the police. This world is better off with cleaner streets, putting drug dealers where they're supposed to be, and young thugs who want to be convicts behind bars. I never would want to see my kids there but if they don't have ethics and morals then that's the end of the road for them. And you can take that to the bank!

User Detail :  

Name : BruceStephens, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : Newark, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Surveyor, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.