Black guys are hotter to me: why?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Why do I want to hook up with black guys rather than white guys, when I am Amerasian?

User Detail :  

Name : bow wow lova, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Amerasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 13, City : n/a, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Seamus28217
    Participant
    Probably the same reason some prefer blondes, Latin Americans, cowboys, or stockbrokers. It's your taste. It's an intangible predisposition we're just born with or develop as we mature. Exterior factors do have an effect of course. Many consider Whites the epitome of beauty, possibly because of our presence on the covers of fashion magazines and other spotlights of glamour. Perhaps the dominance of Blacks in teenage pop-culture has the same effect for their audience.

User Detail :  

Name : Seamus28217, Gender : M, Age : 23, City : Charlestown, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Construction, Social class : Lower class, 

Ted
    Participant
    Being an Amerasian, perhaps Black guys seem hotter to you, because within your culture, they're still 'taboo'. You KNOW your parents would flip if you brought one home, right? And, besides all that, we ARE hotter than white guys. I mean, vanilla is vanilla is vanilla, but with the Brothas, you've got some Mocha, or some Dark Chocolate, or some Caramel (whatever your taste is, girl...).

User Detail :  

Name : Ted, City : Hayward, State : CA Country : United States, 

Dominique
    Participant
    It is probably because you are more attracted to Black/African American males. There is nothing wrong with that. Dont think for one moment that you are limited to certain males just because of their ethinicity. Love (as well as Justice) is something that shouldn't have anything to do with the colour of someone's skin.

User Detail :  

Name : Dominique, Gender : F, Age : 20, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Scientist, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Martina22171
    Participant
    There is no reason for your attraction to Black guys other than the fact that you happen to be attracted to them. We are not programmed to be attracted only to people who are like us. Attraction just happens.

User Detail :  

Name : Martina22171, Gender : F, Race : racially mixed, Age : 21, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Tha-Real-Deal24728
    Participant
    The question you ask reminds me of a question such as 'why is a red car red?' The answer is: because that's just the way it is. There's nothing wrong with wanting to 'hook up' with black guys rather than white guys; it's just your preference. It doesn't matter at all what race/nationality you consider yourself to be. A big misconception around this country is that your heritage is supposed to dictate who you want to be with. Just because you're not black doesn't mean you're not supposed to want to date blacks. I could say the same thing about you wanting to date hispanics, chinese, or anyone else. Don't allow yourself to be fed the same junk (about who you're 'supposed' to be with) like so many others do.

User Detail :  

Name : Tha-Real-Deal24728, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 22, City : P-town, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Ivana21240
    Participant
    Some girls like one kind of guy, some girls like another. I don't even think it matters...it shouldn't be a big deal. Your attracted to guys you think look good...sooo

User Detail :  

Name : Ivana21240, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 13-18, City : Lancaster, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Middle class, 

kathy26665
    Participant
    i think maybe because you get the most attention from black guys. I've noticed that lots of girls who feel unattractive and are overweight usually date black guys.

User Detail :  

Name : kathy26665, Gender : F, Age : 18, City : phoenix, State : AR Country : United States, 

Rick29816
    Participant
    How are we supposed to know why you do or do not find someone attractive?

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29816, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Z. Michael
    You can't help who you like. Personally, I don't believe race should have anything to do with who we are attracted to. If anyone tells you otherwise, that's their opinion but as long as you are happy, screw what they say.

User Detail :  

Name : Z. Michael, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : Springfield, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Music Producer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    Is it maybe that black men are the forbiden fruit? In other words you may want what you have been told you can not have.

User Detail :  

Name : Reggie Hawkins, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : African Methodist Episcopalian, Age : 53, City : Latta, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : corrections officer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Sahniqua
    Participant
    hey bow wow lover whats is up with you I like balck guys to and i dont know why, what I like most about them is there balck shiney heads and it all normal I am white and grew up with black parents

User Detail :  

Name : Sahniqua, City : LA, State : CA Country : United States, 

Drew25682
    Participant
    I bet it's because your over-wieght. 9 - 10 times I see FAT white(or other) girl with a black guy. It shows you the level of sexuality that starving people are going for...

User Detail :  

Name : Drew25682, City : Noo Yawk, State : NY Country : United States, 
    You want to hook up with black guys because that is what you're attracted to. Everyone has different attractions, that is why people hook up with the ones that they ARE attracted to. There is nothing wrong with that. It's just what you feel inside. Whether it be their style, the way they talk, walk, sound, present themselves or even what you are comfortable with. If you have been dating black guys then you are becoming comfortable dating them and it's what you are used to. Not necissarly saying that you're 'dissing' other races, it's all about your OWN ATTRACTIONS and what appeals you.

User Detail :  

Name : 1EducatedBlackQueen, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : half italian half black, Age : 19, City : St.Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : full time college student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

DD25951
    Participant
    What is Amerasian? What about Asian guys?

User Detail :  

Name : DD25951, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.