Black and White inequalities

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kimm
    Is there any black people out there who feel that whites and blacks are still treated unequal even though all the rules of the U.S. say it's a free coutry? Or do you feel that whites and blacks are treated the same and the government did a good job with the set of laws about different races? Please explain why you feel the way you chose.

User Detail :  

Name : Kimm, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Houstan, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : School, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

DaneR
    Participant
    Everyone one is discriminated against by everyone else. I don't like affirmative action. My uncle, who is a white male, has been denied a job at a state department in Alabama because of affirmative action, not to be racist but unqualified black women are given the job to fill the "quota" of "minorites" and most of them do not even last through the probationary period. So everyone is discriminated against one way or another, so I guess in a way blacks and whites, and all other colors are treated equally, in the sense that they are discriminated against equally.

User Detail :  

Name : DaneR, Age : 19, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.