Big lips

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jon29069
    Participant
    Why do blacks have such huge lips?

User Detail :  

Name : Jon29069, Gender : M, City : Heskew, State : IL Country : United States, 

Elaine25292
    Participant
    Who sets the standard for lip size? I guess the media does. As a black woman, I could just as easily ask why white people have such thin lips, or in some cases, no lips at all. Because we are a minority, whatever differences we have from other races are perceived as abnormal (lips, hair, etc.)

User Detail :  

Name : Elaine25292, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 52, City : Newport News, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : HR Rep, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

ED25515
    Participant
    Same shit, different day.

User Detail :  

Name : ED25515, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

Ify21377
    Participant
    People of African heritage have certain traits that make them unique, e.g. the luscious lips, relatively big booty (female) and big private parts (male). White people also have traits that make them unique, and Asians also have their unique features. Such different traits make us unique. Out of curiosity, do you have a problem with big lips?

User Detail :  

Name : Ify21377, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 23, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, 

mooseboy8432491
    Participant
    i think the question should be, 'Why don't white people have lips? and why they spend thousands of dollars to get them. The traits that one man posted are called Negroid. Big lips, broad noses, kinky hair, browened skined. etc. Not only black people have these traits so do some white people, many in fact and i not talking about post operative. it is the negro in them. there was a famous baseball announcer for the chicago cubs named harry karry. he died a few years ago but if you see a picture of him he has giant lips, even larger than many black peoples. White people say that the lead singer of the rolling stones [mick jagger] has big lips, but he dosent. if u want to see big look at the lead singer of aerosmith [steve tyler]he has big lips, and if you look at his sexy daughter liv tyler, she has big lips like her dad, and they're real. not all black people have big lips the same as not all white have small or know lips. just like some features of a caucasoid are 'straight' hair, small nose, blond hair, etc. but these are not specificly for white people. look at aborigines in australia. those people are naturally black, jet black. and white australians call aborigines 'the blacks' {despite what you see of that freeman runner, her grandmother was imprgnated my white social worker, but she is black none the less} but they all have straight hair and the children all have blond hair up to cusp of puberty. they also have very wide broad noses and big lips like all negroids.

User Detail :  

Name : mooseboy8432491, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 17, City : Berkeley, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jane
    I am not sure what you consider to be big as far as lips are concerned, or why you have noticed big lips only on black people (e.g. Mick Jagger, Carly Simon, Don Knotts, Lisa Rinna, Denise Richards, Angelina Jolie, etc.), but maybe you can answer this question for me; Why is it that countless Caucasian women spend hundreds of dollars to have collagen injected into their lips to make them 'luscious' and 'full'? Could it be that they feel that their 'small' lips are inferior?

User Detail :  

Name : Jane, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Paralegal, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

n/a
    Participant
    I am impressed with how kind the black people were who responded to your question.

User Detail :  

Name : n/a, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 50, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Jeffrey30963
    Participant
    Why do whites have such tiny lips?

User Detail :  

Name : Jeffrey30963, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 19, City : Gainesville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lisa
    I can't answer that, but I do know that it must really be attractive and appealing, because people are paying big bucks to have collagen injected to make their lips looks just as full and 'huge' as ours. Go figure!

User Detail :  

Name : Lisa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 38, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Denise
    Participant
    Why are you so surprised or impressed that black people responded kindly? Is it your impression that all black people are angry, rude, and lack tact? Remember people are just people no matter what the race!

User Detail :  

Name : Denise, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 29, City : Cas, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jasmine31219
    Participant
    For the same reason white women don't have butts, white men have small penises, white people have thin lips white people are all the same shade. Because those were the characteristics that God created each Nationality with. And if whites have a problem with black's big lips. Then why do whites... date blacks, have surgery done for black features such as big lips, pencil with lip liners around the lining of their lips to create an illusion of fuller lips and go to tanning salons for a darker shade. It surprises me that white women's lips aren't bigger than they are as quick as they are to suck a cock!

User Detail :  

Name : Jasmine31219, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Customer Relations, 

Jim
    Participant
    >Why do black people have such huge lips? Just to irritate people like you, Jon. ROFLMAO!

User Detail :  

Name : Jim, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 59, City : Lisle, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Programmer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Heather21477
    Participant
    I am white and have really nice, full lips, and if anybody took the time to notice, a lot of other races have them, too. I have not had collagen put in my lips, either. I get complimented on them a lot. So if black people have big lips, more power to them. And anyway, who would want to kiss someone with thin lips?

User Detail :  

Name : Heather21477, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 14, City : St. Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Netta F.
    Participant
    Why do so many white people pay to have 'Big Lips'? I'd say they look better. Also, thin lips probably get chapped quicker, and I always see someone who has thin lips with really big fever blisters.

User Detail :  

Name : Netta F., Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : cosmetologist, 
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.