Better to Give Than To Receive?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Curtis-P
    Participant
    To women: Which do you prefer most, to be the receivers or givers of sexual pleasure?
    Original Code SE51. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Curtis-P, Gender : M, Age : 21, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Diana
    Participant
    Both at the same time!!

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 28, City : Ellsworth, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    The ideal situation: Both partners enjoying giving pleasure to the other one. That's a win-win situation. Nothing turns me on more than knowing I"m giving him pleasure. If getting pleasure was preferable, wouldn't people always prefer masturbation to sex? Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.