Bases

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Krista
    To younger people (and older people): Are there still 'bases' when it comes to sex? For instance, first base is kissing and so on. Should they be revised for the new generation?

User Detail :  

Name : Krista, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 19, City : Gilbert, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Daycare, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alma
    Participant
    I don't know about the bases, but it seems to me that today's young people have too many fast balls and not enough 'short STOPS!'

User Detail :  

Name : Alma, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, City : Kempner, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : contract employee, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Alex J.
    Participant
    It depends who you ask. Most guys don't brag about it today, and those who do are usually marked as losers who need the approval of others. And even they never use the term "bases." As far as what the bases are, here's what I remember from back in fifth grade:
    1st base = making out/necking
    2nd base = hand up shirt
    3rd base = hand down pants
    Home run = Sex

User Detail :  

Name : Alex J., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 17, City : Elkins Park, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : High School student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jimmi30529
    Participant
    I heard Naomi Wolfe talking about petting and stages of intimacy. She was saying how in the '40s there were actually textbooks that talked about 'petting.' Basically, it was instructions on which 'bases' were appropriate at which stages in a relationship. Now it seems there is no one willing to discuss how far is OK for young people. So, young people are left to go all the way or not go anywhere at all.

User Detail :  

Name : Jimmi30529, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.