Autoeroticism and the Church

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John29253
    Participant
    What, specifically, is the Christian perspective on masturbation? Please include your denomination when responding.
    Original Code SE32. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : John29253, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Hunter21347
    Participant
    I am Christian but not really sure of that. I don't let religion influence my sexual preferences.

User Detail :  

Name : Hunter21347, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 33, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Michael20688
    Participant
    Must've been before high school, but I remember hating myself for not having the spiritual strength to resist temptation. I developed a method to inflict sharp pain as punishment -- punched myself in the bony part of the spine. It's why I sympathize with Rev. Dimmesdale from _The_Scarlet_Letter_.

User Detail :  

Name : Michael20688, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : bi-curious (mostly straight), Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : Livingston, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : undergrad, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

MclovinW
    Participant
    When you touch a cat, God masturbates.

User Detail :  

Name : MclovinW, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 21, City : Stephenville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Renegade, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.