Are Guyanese-Indian girls promiscuous?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Charles
    Participant
    My ex was a Guyanese girl of Indian descent but we broke up after I found out she had three other guys on the side. My suspicion arose when she would tell stories of her girlfriends being promiscuous and playing games with men. She claimed to be shocked by their behavior but I sensed sometimes she was testing the waters before finding out that she practiced those same 'games' with me. I'm not prejudiced but just curious to know if someone had a similar experience with Guyanese- Indian girls being promiscuous as she seems to claim - and prove- or if she's an isolated case?

User Detail :  

Name : Charles, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 30, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Peter
    Participant
    Probably an isolated case. It's kind of how blacks represent the race when one messes up. I'm pretty sure every Guyanese girl wasn't hardwired to the same program. People are different, not robots

User Detail :  

Name : Peter, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Chris19668
    Participant
    Charles: No-one desrves to have that happen to them - I'm very sorry that it did. I think she was an exception to the rule... Not one of the women in my (Indian -Guyanese) family act like this.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris19668, Gender : M, Age : 22, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Chris
    The women in my family aren't - but that country is so varied, there must be all sorts. Think you just met a bad one...

User Detail :  

Name : Chris, Gender : M, Race : Indian, Age : 23, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.