Anal sex

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Curio31924
    Participant
    What do gays enjoy about anal sex?

User Detail :  

Name : Curio31924, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, 

Sanvean
    Maybe they enjoy the same thing about it that straight people do. I'm a straight female, and just about every guy I've dated long-term has asked me for anal sex at some point. (I personally don't enjoy it, though I also know plenty of straight women who do.) I also know some gay men who don't really enjoy anal sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Sanvean, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 23, City : Lansing, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : journalist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Matthew
    Participant
    It has to do with the stimulation of the prostate gland, which is located right inside the anus. Check it out sometime with your boy/girl-friend. You will find that your orgasm is greatly intensified.

User Detail :  

Name : Matthew, Gender : M, Age : 43, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Mark Bentley
    Participant
    I can only speak for myself on this, as not all gay guys like anal sex. Very basically, I enjoy it because it leads to a most intense orgasm. The prostate, at least mine, anyway, is stimulated by anal sexual activity. Women have the clitoris, men have the prostate, in a very basic manner of speaking. I enjoy giving myself up to another man, and I enjoy the initial discomfort that leads to extreme pleasure.

User Detail :  

Name : Mark Bentley, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : UFMCC - Cathedral of Hope, Age : 39, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Financial analyst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Flora
    Participant
    ...it's warmer, tighter and more humiliating.

User Detail :  

Name : Flora, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Brighton, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : compliance analyst, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Edgar
    Participant
    Being gay, I can only report what straight males SAY about why they ask for anal sex (when or if they do). The reasons tend to center on avoiding pregnancy and a belief that the woman's anus will tend to be 'tighter' than the vagina.

User Detail :  

Name : Edgar, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 56, City : Dayton, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Steve L.
    Participant
    I only have annual sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve L., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 30, City : Shreveport, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
    Prostate stimulation and hot intense body contact.

User Detail :  

Name : Klaus Haueser, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : European-American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 42, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Orlando
    Participant
    May we presume when you use the word 'gays' you mean gay men? As a gay woman I have not had and do not much wish to have anal sex. Why are so many straight men so fascinated by what gay men do in bed?

User Detail :  

Name : Orlando, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : Scots-Irish, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 31, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

La-La
    I think they enjoy it because its good I am bi and I love it better then and my p***y I can get about three to four nuts and less then 2 min so Its not just gays. and have you ever tried it? if not you should

User Detail :  

Name : La-La, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : Grand haven, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : housewife, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Daniel
    Participant
    I'm guessing you're a guy, so I'll give a blunt answer from one guy to another. The prostate gland which is in the anal cavity has similar properties to a penis. In other words, when my lover's penis pushes against my prostate and at the same time reaches around and plays with my penis, it's the equivalent of a guy having two penises and is masturbating both of them at the same time. The orgasm from it is intense, and probably the closest we men will ever get a multiple orgasm. Too bad so many straight men are too homophobic to explore their own prostates with dildos and/or vibrators (that doesn't make you gay!), you don't know what you're missing!

User Detail :  

Name : Daniel, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Secular Humanist, Age : 23, City : Queens, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Joe Morris
    Participant
    For me, I engage in anal sex for one prominent reason: the connection and the intimacy I feel with the other person. As I assume many heterosexual couples enjoy the bonding feelings they feel during intercourse, I too experience those same feelings. While true it does have a stimulating effect on the prostate, I don't do this type of thing with just any guy I meet. There has to be an emotional connection there for me, and anal sex further validates these feelings I have for the other person.

User Detail :  

Name : Joe Morris, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Religion : Atheist, Age : 21, City : Arlington, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Amy31596
    Participant
    I'm a straight woman, but I enjoy anal sex with my boyfriend. While it can be very painful for me during the initial penetration, the intensity and pleasure that anal sex gives me and my boyfriend is unlike anything either of us have ever experienced or imagined. Anal sex ALWAYS makes me cum at least two or three times, and my boyfriend ALWAYS cums at least twice. ALWAYS. I guess I'm very submissive by nature, and I enjoy doing things that I know will please my boyfriend. It actually turns me on to feel the pain of penetration and deep thrusting during anal sex--because I know my boyfriend is thoroughly enjoying the experience of fucking my ass.

User Detail :  

Name : Amy31596, City : Bloomington, State : IN Country : United States, 
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.