American Public Behavior

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Johnny29341
    Participant
    I think America's over emphasis on tolerance is hurting us in daily life! It is hard to ride public transportation or use public services without feeling that life is turning more nasty and brutal. People who cannot and will not ( in some cases) take care of themselves impose unfair burdens on the rest of us! Am I alone in believing this?

User Detail :  

Name : Johnny29341, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 50, City : Reston,Va, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Mara
    Participant
    probably, since you don't quantify what you mean my your comments. Why do you feel that 'life is turning more nasty and brutal'? In what way are people not taking care of themselves? And what 'burdens' do you face because of this? A little more info might solicit a few more comments.

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.