A girl issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jenny
    Participant
    Both my boyfriend and myself are in college, but in different states. So over spring break I am going to be going to visit him. But I fear that we will not fully be able to enjoy our time together due the fact that I may get my period 2-3 days before I go see him. I was wondering if there are anyways of inducing menstration early (which I am pretty sure is not possible, but I thought I would ask) or any ways to speed up the process? (ie- take a bath everyday instead of a shower, use larger tampons, etc). This may be crude, but we love each other and I just want us to be able to fully enjoy what little time we get to spend together.

User Detail :  

Name : Jenny, Gender : F, Age : 19, City : Fargo, State : ND Country : United States, 

Brittany
    Participant
    If you feel as though you and your boyfriend can only enjoy each other sexually maybe you should reconsider why you all love each other. Absence makes the heart grow fonder..and I think just spending quality time with each other is just as precious...and a woman cannot speed up her menstration process nore can she make it shorter...if so let me know besides oral ccontraceptives...

User Detail :  

Name : Brittany, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.