Mike

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why be an adult movie star? #14154

    Mike
    Member

    I’ve watched a few more adult flicks than I would like to admit, and I’ve rarely seen women who seemed to be genuinely enjoying what they are doing. In those extremely rare instances, I believe they were doing it with their real lovers. I think a few of the most beautiful porn stars do it because they get paid well and because they hope it may make them a star in Hollywood for non-adult flicks. I think the majority are ruthlessly exploited, particularly when they’ve aged a bit and are no longer as attractive as they were in their teens. Many probably have limited education and limited prospects to improve themselves. Some may be drug addicts and ‘perform’ to get their next fix. And some, particularly from foreign countries,may even have been kidnapped or ‘sold’ into the sex trade. I think the majority would love to be doing almost anything else.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Mike, City : Evasnville, State : IN, Country : United States, 
    in reply to: Respect for elderly earned, not given #17280

    Mike
    Member

    I read the other responses generated by your question and they surprised me. Here, in the Midwest, I find that the majority of older citizens are more polite and courteous than other age groups. They were raised in a era where most people were taught to be polite. However, I’ve also met some that were extremely rude. Some were just ‘jerks’ to start with and have carried that behavior over into old age. While there’s no excuse for rude behavior, I can think of two extenuating factors. Some may have fixed monthly pensions that haven’t kept pace with inflation and are in constant financial stress, having to decide whether for instance, to buy food, purchase the medicine they need, or pay the monthly utility bill. Others may suffer from physical infirmities or age-related illnesses and don’t feel well at any time. Neither of the above two circumstances are calculated to give one a positive outlook.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Mike, City : Evasnville, State : IN, Country : United States, 
    in reply to: Butting in on black males #18113

    Mike
    Member

    Being white, I can’t speak for blacks, but the question brings up a similar one. Why are white males so fixated on women with large breasts? Perhaps there is some actual preference that the media blows out of proportion. Personally I find women with shapely butts that have an enticing wiggle when they walk far more attractive then women with large breasts.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Mike, City : Evasnville, State : IN, Country : United States, 
    in reply to: Is religion really necessary? #41225

    Mike
    Member

    It seems like humankind has evolved to believe in various kinds of cultic beliefs. I think the major problem with The Bible is that rather than being divinely inspired, it was written by men and has many contradictions throughout. Therefore each Christian sect picks and chooses only those parts that resonate with it’s members, but because they believe it is God’s word, they remain secure in their particular ‘flavor’ of dogma and refuse to consider other viewpoints.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Mike, City : Evasnville, State : IN, Country : United States, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)