Dominique

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why does so much offend black people? #42309

    Dominique
    Member

    I think you’re missing the point. You should not compare what blacks have gotten in comparison to what Native Americans have. I am both black and Cherokee, and I do know that there has been a lot that has been named after black people, but as one of the responders said, that was after a lon period of fighting and speaking up for ourselves. I believe Native Americans should do the same. If you want anything in this country and world I guarantee that you will have to fight for it. Rather than compare your race to them, why not learn from their example. Obviously, as you’re pointing out, blacks are (slowly) getting something done in the way of representation.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Dominique, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Don't believe in religion, Age : 22, City : Washington, State : DC, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)