Anonymous

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why are they so ugly? #44900

    Anonymous
    Member

    Well, first of all to ask why a skinhead girl would have ‘short-punkish hair’ is pretty simple. ‘SKIN’ head, as in no hair… female skinheads generally wear a ‘fringe’ which is very short all around but has longer hair around the face. If you are asking why Nazi skinheads’ ‘movie girlfriends’ are ugly, they were obviously cast that way. I mean you wouldn’t cast Sydney Poitier as a street thug, you’d cast someone who’s looks matched the movie personality. In real life many skinhead girls might not appeal (physically) to the mainstream. People have style preferences. In real life, though, the ‘girls’ of skinheads (I don’t just mean Nazi Skinheads here) are not what you necessarily see in the movies… just like the rest of life isn’t necessarily what you seen in movies. I am the wife of a skinhead and I am VERY feminine and considered to be attractive. I have a clean face, no raggish clothes. What you’re seeing is the movies. It’s just a part of somebody else’s imagination.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Anonymous, Gender : F, Age : 26, City : Southern, State : NJ, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Americans’ view of Arabs and Egyptians. #18120

    Anonymous
    Member

    Although I don’t necessarily subscribe to these beliefs, I think for the most part Americans view Arabs as Muslims and terrorists. I know it sounds a little harsh to make such a sweeping generalization, but I think it’s important to note, too, the way Arabs have been portrayed in American media, movies, news, etc. What’s even more amusing is the way many Americans refer to all Middle-Easterners as ‘Indians’ or ‘Pakistanis,’ as if they were all from the same country!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Anonymous, Gender : F, Age : 26, City : Southern, State : NJ, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)