Why GOD WHY?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

James S.
    Why did GOD give man the knowledge and desire to create the euro sport?..i mean the euro sport dosen't do anything for the community....u can't haul things in the back of it....the damn things are so expensive but yet the minute u put one in a race they fall apart... they can't even do 150 mph on their own without our good friends at nos....I know everyone wants to be like vin deisel but come on it was just a movie.....if u ask me they are a waste of time, space, and they take up the road.....why has GOD punished us with the burden of having to look at these awful machines

User Detail :  

Name : James S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 18, City : Indianapolis, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Target, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I could understand if you asked why God created natural disasters like floods, earthquakes, tsunamis or diseases like cancer, AIDS,etc., but some things, like Euro sport, are created by humans who were given free will to do good or evil or stupid things. So don't blame God for that. Remember, God gave man the knowledge to create polio vaccines, and other life-saving vaccines as well as medicines and surgical procedures to save lives and improve the quality of lives. Unfortunately, also the knowledge to create bombs and other weapons of mass destruction. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.