Rude black women

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

ED25434
    Participant
    We love you too, Anthony.

User Detail :  

Name : ED25434, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 47, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

Kathy
    I used to be a racist and I always thought black women were the friendliest, even those at the Greyhound Bus terminal. If you are friendly with the sisters, they are friendly to you.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Fresno, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

Eric25196
    Participant
    As a white man, I've always felt that white women have more of the attitude, only they are more subtle about it. I've witnessed from quiet snobbery to the stereotypical 'Buffy' girls. I'll even say my own mother has an attitude on her. Varoius times in my life I struggled to keep my head up, ans it certainly wasn't a white woman that helped to keep my head up. They tend to disappear when things are bad for whatever reason.When I finally pulled out of some hard times, I still remained with my Black female friends and/or lovers because they were there when I was down. I pretty much tossed white women out of my life.

User Detail :  

Name : Eric25196, City : Heidelberg, State : NA Country : Germany, Occupation : Military, 

Jay31339
    Participant
    I spoke to a couple of colleagues about this issue, one is Latin American and the other Japanese - and both said that they found black women unpleasant. Though I have met a few laid back, friendly black chicks in my time, I would say that 90% of my interactions with black women are negative. I've met unpleasant people from all races, but black women seem to not just exceptionally unpleasant but on the brink of wanting to have a fist fight - and I have witnessed numerous altercations between black women and various races in the stree I think that black women would excuse their poor behavior by saying they are 'strong' or 'assertive' or that they 'don't take crap from anyone' or put the blame onto whites/asians/hispanic and say it is THEY who aren't forthright enough. But as a person who is forthright and who cowers to no-one, I don't see how you can't be both assertive AND polite - you don't have to one OR the other. But, I suspect black womens poor behavior has less to do with asserting their autonomy and more to do with being angry, dysfunctional and mean spiritedness. But, regardless of how the majority act, whenever I do have the rare occasion to meet a nice black chick, I harbor no ill will towards her for the belligerence of other black chicks.

User Detail :  

Name : Jay31339, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Jesse30820
    Participant
    True that all people have bad attitudes sometimes, but there is a difference, at least to me, in white and black peoples bad attitudes. You can't say all black or white women are rude, but a good deal are, just in different ways. White women are usually bitchy and snotty, black women are short when saying things and get a little loud. I don't really see where it's a race thing, cuz to me, rude is rude no matter what your color.

User Detail :  

Name : Jesse30820, City : Washington D.C, State : VA Country : United States, 

Georgia
    I find myself relating better with black women, because they don't take shit off of anyone. I get angry at my 'white' sisters who do take shit and let the person pile more and more on them, and then whine about it. The majority of straight white women are playing into the 'Oh, I'm a weak little female, and I need a strong man to come to my rescue.' I've heard some of these women say they don't know how to change a light bulb. That's truly sad.

User Detail :  

Name : Georgia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : Human, Religion : Pagan, Age : 50, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : nurse, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jonath
    Participant
    Black women are rude, whatever the reason. I'm basing this not on any recent encounters. I must say I do not encounter any rudeness from blacks anymore since frankly there really aren't too many blacks where I am. However, I remember when I noticed that blacks were rude when I didn't have any expectations. Back in middle school when I first came to this country (from China), black girls, and there were a lot of them in my school, were by far the rudest to me both in terms of my nationality and just in general. Now I have no idea why they would feel like being assertive to me at the time, being a middle school chinese kid who hardly knew any english, but I do realize that they were just kids. But their behavior stands out so much because the white kids just weren't like that. I know that it's a difference of culture or whatnot, but it definitely not a healthy culture. Asian cultures are all about respect, politeness, and having reserve, and blacks often simply don't have any respect. I hope this changes in the future, but realize that blacks do tend to have this attitude, and it's not just some sort of psychological self-fulfilling-prophecy. Being assertive is one thing. Even that can sometimes really offend people, especially when you're dealing with people of other cultures. However, being rude is just a negative thing no matter how much prejudice people think they might be dealing with. Can't we all agree that respect is a positive thing and that people all deserve it?

User Detail :  

Name : Jonath, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Age : 19, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

xxx
    Participant
    xxx

User Detail :  

Name : xxx, City : wer, State : AR Country : United States, 

Reyna
    It's like the anger and aggressiveness is a front for the fact that they are trying to prove themselves to the world. (As I think they are forced into feeling this way.) I imagine it is very hard to be a black woman. As much as we don't want to admitt it racism is unfortunatly still very much alive. Black women belong to two important minorities: black and female. There already to stikes against them, imagine belonging to two minorities. I think black women are on to something...they can out shout a man and probobly whoop his *ss at the same time.

User Detail :  

Name : Reyna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    I concur with the observation that black women tend to be more rude/less congenial than their white or other racial counterparts. I can't believe that anyone who has lived cross-culturally in this country hasn't recognized this, although i can understand the desire to excuse or deny it. African-americans on the whole, tend to be proportionately far more urbanized than whites. The more urbanized a group is the less congenial you can expect them to be (a fact known to demographers). As an african-american male who dates and associates with whites and blacks I've found that white women are no more likely to accept abuse than black women are. The fact that many black women have coarser attitudes reflects the conditions of their harsher environments. The problem stems from the propagation of generations of inner-city urban values. Whatever any speculation about the reasons for this, that fact remains that it is absolutely true on the whole, but there are many black women who are pleasant exceptions to this patern.

User Detail :  

Name : Brian Parker, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 40, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Software Architect, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    There are alot of good black men out there that are looking for a good black woman. The thing is, black women want a THUG or a BADBOY! Well, you see, that's the problem. Some black women don't want what's good. THEY WANT WHAT'S BAD! Then they get upset and mad at ALL MEN because of the choices that they made.They get mad when he don't help them out! For instance, you could say, 'Hello, How are you doing' and they will look at you as though they could kill you and they don't speak back! All I have to say is don't worry about it. One thing I know, is that a TRUE BLACK MAN have low tolerance for attitude! Some black women can be mad by themselves. I wish no bad luck on my black sisters, but if they'd STOP and THINK about the choices before they make'em, then they wouldn't be so angry! They've been hurt by black men so now they mad at ALL BLACK MEN! That's the problem. But they'll be ok.

User Detail :  

Name : Rico Daniels, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 29, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.