Animals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AC
    Participant
    When I was in middle school, I met a girl would admitted she had regular intercourse with her dog and the horse she took lessons with. Why do people have this bizarre urge to have sex with animals? And can a girl get pregnant?

User Detail :  

Name : AC, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, City : Bessemer, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    Zoophilia is a sexual deviance wherein people are sexually aroused at the thought of having sex with animals. There's been a lot of scholarly (and some not-so-scholarly) research as to why some people feel this way, but there aren't any good answers. Your other question has a very simple answer: Nope. No matter what stupid urban legends you may have heard in hushed tones, a girl cannot get pregnant from sex with an animal. (For some women, that may, in fact, be the appeal).

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I suspect she made this up to shock you and see your reaction. I think the few people who have intercourse with animals must be pretty secretive. If it's true, she can't get pregnant, but she can get some nasty diseases. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

FrankD
    I know a few women who are into this. And I know the ones who told me did it, they showed me. Most of them said it happened on accident at first and curiosity and being young and horny took over.

User Detail :  

Name : FrankD, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Taylor, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Tech, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.