Reply To: Old white men and road rage

Ron-S29632
Participant
I'm glad to see that you at least admit that you are part of the problem of road rage. Admission is the first step to recovery. Driving takes all of a person's attention, or at least it should. However, everybody goofs up once in a while. I have had people cut me off, too. I have also cut people off before, and so have you -- haven't ya? Eveybody makes mistakes. There is no reason to go ballistic over things like that. I take it in stride and go on with my life. Why tailgate a person or pull up alongside and MF them? A person who does that is only making an A-hole out of themselves and deliberately creating a traffic hazard. And why would anybody follow someone to where they are going? What are they intending to do when they get to the destination? Pretty scary scenario, isn't it? You sound like a real scary, aggressive person to me, C. I am one of those old white guys you're talking about who tries to ignore aggressive behavior. I look straight ahead and go about my business. I try my damnedest not to further antagonize an obvious mental case. I am also one of those old white guys who has carried a concealed weapon all my life. I have never shot anybody. However, nobody has ever followed me to my destination and then threatened my life, either. I guess there is a first time for everything.

User Detail :  

Name : Ron-S29632, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 60, City : Stockton, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class,