Why do whites ignore proven racial differences?

• This topic has 46 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Jeff.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

nan vogl
    Participant
    Wow, Von, It's really hard to know where to begin. First,when Europeans have dominated all Western instutitions of power for so many years, imagine how pervasive our perspective is! We have not a clue of what to value in other cultures. The intelligence you speak about has gotten us ecological destruction and into a world mess that threatens to blow up the planet, and have all of humanity become extinct. Gee, how smart is that? The USA is so huge and isolated we're like fish that can't even imagine water (it's all around them so they can't know water till they feel air). Whites are like that: we don't know how ignorant we are until we look from someone else's perspective. What you call 'intelligence' others might call 'undeveloped'. Why do we always get to decide which is better? I'm not self-deprecating, just admitting that we have a lot to learn. Whites need the structure of being 'politically correct' because we've been so insenstive for so long that it's our social responsibility to listen for once. The only reason 'politically correct' exists is that those in power ALWAYS expect others to see things their/our way. Perhaps we need to be more thoughtful about other people instead of just calling them 'OVER sensitive'. Just some thoughts. I hope you get lots of responses because I think you'd be happier if you had some more conversations about this stuff.

User Detail :  

Name : nan vogl, Gender : F, Religion : Religious Science, Age : 52, City : Petaluma, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Musician, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Given C
    God, what a smart statement, coming from one of the smartest whites. If that is what you call intelligence, I am more than happy to leave it to you! Most clever people will be uneasy at making such a sweeping statement. Based on your domain set peharps! Ever to live? I doubt it. Life is not made of the little bit of knowledge your grandpa past over to you. What you know is just what you, not EVER?????? GOD HOW IS THAT???????????????? INCREDIBLE!!!!!! EVER???????? I am black and before I came to Britain, I was made to belive that white people are smart, you know why? I later came to discover that it all had to do with them being richer than most. So having more money than most makes you the smartest guy? CLEEE,,,,VER!!!!!???? In my entire life, I have never lived in a society where people are so shallow. Other than the knowledge of their beers and wine in the pubs, some characters on TV and food stuff, you really start to question yourself how such a wide lack of any intellectual ability could translate into success? I have done some IQ tests in the past! Some of the questions are like general knowledge questions, some of them are like to do with the Language, English and some are maths question. So I seeeeeee,,, someone who never been to school and hence can't do maths,doesn't speak English and perhaps never been to America to know what street the Empire State Building is in can never be smart? This is a joke, Intelligence depends on the English Language, 1,2,3,4 and ABCD? Get a life! I got an IQ of 37 and according to statics, only less than 1% of the world population has that level of IQ or over. We did this at work and I came out Top among white collegues. Does this makes me think I am more intelligent than them? God NO! I have done a lot of stuff in school and merely because I read a book which somebody else has not does not make me more intelligent than them. I asked one of the professors who the most intelligent person on Earth is? He goes, 'There can never be a thing like that, whoever's mind is more active at one point is probably is and just for that short period.' THAT IS CLEVER! YOU ASSERTION IS SHORT SIGHTED! You ought be ashamed of yourself because you might just start to make people think the whole lot of you (whites) are just a bunch of misinformed, big headed, fat empty minded bigots.

User Detail :  

Name : Given C, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 27, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Deenie25815
    Participant
    The tests prove nothing. They're only from certain peole. Be proud all you want, but those tests aren't pf everyone on planet Earth, so therefore are not 100% correct.

User Detail :  

Name : Deenie25815, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 13, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

tara
    Participant
    First, there really is no conclusive evidence of any race being more intelligent than any other, there is alot of info from tests and things that show that blacks score lower and asians get higher grades in math and science. But there is alot to be said about stigmas and what people believe. If you believe that you are less intelligent you will be. And that belief can come from the culture and environment you are in. And asian people arent smarter there is just a better school system in asian and more emphasis on studies, thats not intelligence, its a better work ethic though. Anyway dont get caught up in what you hear, most of it is crap. And i do believe that the egyptians were black people, mostly until Rome came into egypt and conquered, but i dont know what race Romans were or what they look like for that matter. they probably were middle eastern looking although they are classified as western for some crazy reason

User Detail :  

Name : tara, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 22, City : columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

dan31681
    Participant
    well what sort of test should we create? who has the lowest IQ. the test are given in the world society ,so therefor most IQ test represent the basic overall knowledge of the general world population, anyone else without the rudimentary skills to even be tested would not be in the first place, give up the drivel about different societies, the basic world mind leans toward a western civilation way of thought anyhow

User Detail :  

Name : dan31681, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

dan31686
    Participant
    no doubt about it, classic inferiority complex, i bet you enjoy all those nice inventions whitey came up with huh? bet it burns your ass that the pyramids were your peoples last great clame to fame. and just remember we still have the power until there are no more white people ( which would mean the end of the world anyway )

User Detail :  

Name : dan31686, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Aleria
    Participant
    How can you say that blacks are not as intelligent as whites. Blacks have had some of the most advanced civilizations in the world. Such as Kush, Timbuktu, and Ethiopia and of course Egypt. It has been proven by archaeologists, wheither you believe it or not, that the mummies were black, the statues were modeled off of black people, and that the nose on the Sphinx was shot off so that some delusional white people like you wouldn't have to believe that black people are more intelligent than they'd like to think. Whites have only had two major civilizations, Greece and Rome, whih were taught by MANY other MORE ADVANCED races of civilizations. THe world did not start with Europe or even Asia for that matther. Also, any IQ test does not measure one's intelligence, it tests how much they have been taught, which is usaually not much because minority schools in America get worse teaching facilities. Before you start pointing fingers at whose smarter than who, get your facts right. You need some serious enlightenment, because you and your people are sooooooo not politally correct.

User Detail :  

Name : Aleria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 14, City : Marietta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Mindhammer
    Participant
    What college did you attend might I ask? Sorry to bust your bubble but your assumption that the 100 smartest men to ever live where white is incorrect. There are countless geniuses and prodigies that have arisen from other races but many do not recieve the same attention given to Europeans. Do you realize that African scholars in Timbuktu knew that the earth revolved around the sun many years before it was discovered in the West? Or that the Arabs created Algebra, the concept of the number zero, and were far more advanced in medecine than their western contemporaries? And by the way, some Egyptians were black. In fact the Numidians(Africans) also built pyramids. All this while Europe was wallowing in the dark ages.

User Detail :  

Name : Mindhammer, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 

D. Ross
    It seems that you are trying to pick a fight, because, common sense should tell you that, intelligence is the means of education, not the status of your ethnicity or national orgin. But I want to make a point to the statement you made about the ancient Egyptians not being a black skinned people. If you research egyptian history you will find that the Greek and Roman armies,led by Alexander the Great, invaded ancient Egypt and took on the culture of the the ancient Egyptians. Racist europeans don't want to tell the truth about the lives of the ancient Egyptians, they only want to talk about its europeanized dynasties. To be truthful, Europeans have only dominated this world somewhere around 2,200 years. The Ancient Egyptian empire dates back farther than that. The name of Egypt is called Kemit, which means , THE LAND OF BLACKS. what other color could they be? How can they be white when Africa is hot all of the time? Can you prove otherwise? If so, give facts not opinions.

User Detail :  

Name : D. Ross, Gender : F, Age : 24, City : Ross, State : OH Country : United States, 

PaintedBird19843
    Participant
    I am not convinced that it measures much else besides IQ test performance. It would be an extreme inductive leap to assume that IQ testing measures an innate property of any group, independent of environmental factors such as language, culture, exposure to media, and so forth. Did you know that some anthropologists use IQ testing as a way of measuring exposure to white Anglophone culture? Based on this, I'd say it's less political correctness than awareness of the limited value of simplistic measurements. And since racism has been part of our history since the age of colonialism began, it's hardly surprising that the right-end tail of the bell curve for whites gets better visibility than that of other less privileged nationalities. Anyway, why is it so important to you to nurture the belief that your group is intellectually superior?

User Detail :  

Name : PaintedBird19843, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 48, City : Orange County, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Joe-B30581
    Participant
    I can't help but to admit I've often wondered some of these questions myself. Such as: Why are so many people so quick to point out physical differences between the races such as athletic ability, penis size, etc. of blacks but not their smaller craniums. Asians have larger craniums than whites but whites have larger craniums than blacks. To point out the former is to cast a positive light on blacks but to point out the latter is negative. And only the later Egyptian pharohs were black, not the most ancient Egyptians, which were found to have blonde and red hair among their remains, a clear indication of their white race.

User Detail :  

Name : Joe-B30581, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Louisville, State : KY Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    that was possibly to best answer I have heard to the many slightly disguised predujices and or misunderstandings of the differences between the races, as someone from an older generation with a modern attitude........I commend you

User Detail :  

Name : Jackie Anderson, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 62, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : retired business owner, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Ron C.
    Everybody's been brainwashed, stupid. Even you. Kill your TV. Read the 'unmentionable,' politcally-incorrect books you can't find in the 'public' library. Visit 'hate group' web-sites. See if what you read and hear there doesn't somehow ring more true than the shit you here everywhere else, every-blessed-minute-of-every-blessed-day; day in and day out, non-stop, 24/7/365. There is a plan. And if you're a European-descended MAN, you are targeted for extermination. I know what you're thinking. 'This guy's a nut!' Well, my awakening came slowly and painfully. But it came none-the-less. It came in spite of my sometimes violent reaction AGAINST it's coming. I didn't want it to be true - its just too horrible. But it is true. And it is horrible. And denying it won't make it go away. 'White boys, white boys! Watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when they come for YOU?'

User Detail :  

Name : Ron C., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : bestial, Disability : brainwashed by my enemies, Race : Martian, Religion : communo-talmudism, Age : 91, City : roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Bum, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

conny
    First it your beleive in evoulution then you would know that everyone came from the same person which was proven to be a black person. second if you knew your history Egyptions were inded black have you not heard of something called the seven dynasties ,and Nefertite. 3rd if you were truly smart you would know that if a person who had adequent education will tend to know more than a person who had inadequent education (only book smart) what the IQ test dosent acknowledge is other different intelligence. And i bet the smartest white guys you were refering to was either crazy or had some type of disease that made them crazy syphllis:example(fraued, Darwin, Bathoveen, Weber)

User Detail :  

Name : conny, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

G. Hudson
    Participant
    Maybe you (Mr. Von B.)need a few more years of college... Didn't you take a statistics class or even a research class? Ever hear of validity and reliability studies? Or cultural bias? Quality of the norms? It frightens me to see such faith put into IQ tests...there are so many different types of intelligence. The problem with 'standardized tests' is that individuals are not standard-we are all different-our lives are all different and our experiences, feelings and knowledge gleaned from those experiences are not uniform or static. I don't quite understand how expressing pride in one's race or culture, be it white, black, asian, mexican, etc., should/could/would be a problem for anyone. We should all be proud of where we came from and what we're comprised of-but what we SHARE is what should unite us, being Americans-and to go more in depth, being human. Yes, some are smarter, prettier, wealthier, etc. etc., good for them! Please don't spend your lives worrying about other people and how you stack up. Our only competition is with ourselves and nobody can make you feel inferior unless you let them. Perhaps a more interesting question would be: How can I be the change I wish to see in the world? Note: Sex-irrelevant Socioeconomic class-irrelevant Occupation-irrelevant Race-irrelevant Sexual Orientation-irrelevant Religion-irrelevant Disablity-irrelevant

User Detail :  

Name : G. Hudson, Age : 34, City : Anchorage, State : AK Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.