Why can’t African Americans swim?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

M.K.
    Participant
    I used to visit the Harare municipal swimming pool in Zimbabwe. Pre-revolution, the pool was of course whites-only. Nowadays it is used by white and black alike, but the blacks there were almost all younger-generation - presumably their parents couldn't swim because they were denied access to pools in their formative years. By the way, it was extremely amusing to see the overweight, over-rich South African whites being splashed (much to their displeasure) by the 'kaffir kids.'

User Detail :  

Name : M.K., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Technical School, 

Jon27099
    Participant
    I happen to know quite a few African Americans who can swim.

User Detail :  

Name : Jon27099, Gender : M, City : Harder, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Monica-W20312
    Participant
    Most African Americans are very capable of swimming. Some do not swim because they never learned how. Others (mostly females) do not swim because they do not want to go through the hassle of messing up their hair, which is obviously different than the hair of white people.

User Detail :  

Name : Monica-W20312, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : College student, Social class : Middle class, 

William
    I guess with your mind set,it would amuse you to see over weight, over rich,white women in S.Africa being gang raped, much to their displeasure,by these Kaffirs,or the white farmers being murdered by them. You are an idiot.

User Detail :  

Name : William, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 39, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

RESPONSE
    Participant
    I think some questions that we ask about other people that have a different skin color than ourselves and I say ONLY a different skin. are based on a limited amount of experience of that group of people.So often we do not speak from true experience or even honest research that we have conducted on our own.It is mainly based on what the media/books written by and spoken by those that would have you to believe or think just as they want you to think.

User Detail :  

Name : RESPONSE, City : AUSTIN, State : TX Country : United States, 
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.