Virgin in need of advice!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Suzanne Root
    Participant
    Virgin girl, it is going to hurt like fire no matter what you do, it is ripping your skin apart (hymen). Protect his sheets??? Why doesn't HE be conserned in easing YOUR pain? Men are so damned selfish about this. He should 'ready' you by sexually exciting you so much you are self lubricated to the maxx. Then make it gentle but quick to break through. He should be tender and conserned. He should treat you like a queen. If not, drop him, he ain't worth it... I know, I am 41 female, lost it at 18 to a selfish boy, regret it to this day.

User Detail :  

Name : Suzanne Root, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 41, City : Vista, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : stay at home mom, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Janet
    Participant
    Lubricant won't help with the hymen-related discomfort,but it goes a long way in making intercourse a more pleasant experience in general whether it's your first time or not. Your body may not produce a lot of natural lubricant, so additional water-based lubricant will reduce the uncomfortable chafing you may otherwise experience. As for positions, while basic missionary is a position a lot of people are psychologically comfortable with, it is not the most comfortable physically. To reduce pain, try starting with you on top (which isn't really so much of a 'crazy position'). On top gives you more control of the action, so you can adjust to what's most comfortable. Most of all, don't worry too much about pain. That isn't to say it won't hurt, but if you're tensed up because you're anticipating pain, it will hurt a lot more.

User Detail :  

Name : Janet, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 27, City : north central, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Susan MD
    Participant
    If you have never placed any object in your vagina then you might have some pain and discomfort. On the other hand if you have used tampons, vibrators, or have ever been manually stimulated without incident then you should have no problem. There is absolutely no health risk in buying a couple of sizes of vibrators or dildos and gently inserting them (well lubed) at home to stretch the hymen prior to first intercourse. Occassionally a woman will have an unusually thick or tight hymen that requires surgical removal prior to being able to have intercourse. If you are unable to insert a tampon or 1-2 fingers comfortably see your physician. Female on top position allows you better control of penetration. As far as lube I recommend Astroglide. By all means take it slow and enjoy.

User Detail :  

Name : Susan MD, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Lupus, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 37, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Physician, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah19530
    Participant
    I only Bled a tiny bit my first time, and it was painful only for a few (5) seconds. And ten it was fine. I never had blood 'gushing' out.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah19530, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Auckland, State : NA Country : New Zealand, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

star28927
    Participant
    lube does help, even for me still. i would personally reccomend a type called astroglide, i swear by it...it's in a purple bottle/box, very discrete and you can find it in wallgreeens and other drugstores. it's water-based so it's not all sticky. be sure to stay away from flavored or scented kinds. for my first time, i was on top so i could go at my own pace. yeah, it hurt, but after a while it goes away. once i was comfortable we tried guy on top but that was all. and that was more than enough for me. just a hint i bet no one has told you. afterwards, go pee. i got a bladder infection after my first time, and i could have avoided it if i had gone pee afterwards. the urine does something to sterilize and help flush out unwanted...stuff. good luck! have fun!!

User Detail :  

Name : star28927, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : san jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Cee
    Participant
    My first time also was not painful and I did not bleed. We didn't even use any lubrication other than that which females make themselves. I think the best thing to do is not rush it. Before I had sex (and I mean like months before) we just fooled around with foreplay. Things like fingering and oral sex. I think that was the best because it probably broke my hyman and got me used to having something inserted. I've heard that the best position to start with is actually not missionary but woman superior (woman on top) because you control how much is inserted and how fast etc. That's what I started with. Good luck!

User Detail :  

Name : Cee, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 20, City : Philly, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Rina28708
    Participant
    Thank you for your advice. I finally 'lost it,' and, while it hurt like I never thought possible, I now enjoy a very active and wonderful sex life. For other virgins, I think I recommend lots and LOTS of fingering for at least a couple of weeks before doing the deed. I think that's what made me so tight, and the breaching of my hymen so bloody and painful. Plus, I never used tampons, so I was really not used to having anything shoved up there at all.

User Detail :  

Name : Rina28708, City : Palm Beach, State : FL Country : United States, 

Mr. Bennet
    Participant
    I lost my virginity with my first (and still present) girlfriend. We were in a pool bathroom (very small with only the toilet) and passionate about each other. We tried for a long time to insert my penis into her vagina but we couldn't. It was when I sat on the toilet and she sat on me that it happened. She felt pain, but it seemed as if it was quick, like an injection. She lifted up and there was this round, almost 8 inches in diameter stain of blood on the ground. And that was that. In the later 'sessions' she bled just a bit and, according to her, the sex became increasingly pleasurable as we practiced it (yes, you gotta practice to make the best out of it). So, I'd advise: no hurry from your partner, a looong preliminary to make you forget about it (I hope you do) and when it happens, may a towel be underneath you. But try to use a fabric comfortable and a large piece of it, so it doesn't get tossed away during the whole action. And remember: talking is key for a happy sex life. And do use a condom!!

User Detail :  

Name : Mr. Bennet, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : BH, State : NA Country : Brazil, Occupation : Biologist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kendall28732
    Participant
    In my case, a towel was not needed. I never blead during my first time to have intercourse nor have I anytime since then. I believe that I may have 'popped my cherry' with a tampon. It was incredibly uncomfortable and it hurt pretty bad. I think some of that had to do with the fact that I was extremely nervous. My advice is to make sure you are in love with your first because I only thought I was and it was not but a few months later that we broke up. Just because he says he loves you, doesn't mean its true.

User Detail :  

Name : Kendall28732, City : Cleveland, State : MS Country : United States, 
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.