Sex with black women

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fuschia
    I've often heard the same comment from white men who find African-American women sexually attractive: "Black women are less inhibited and more passionate in the bedroom." How do they think we are different from any other women?

User Detail :  

Name : Fuschia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 34, City : JACKSONVILLE, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : health care, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

A-White-Guy
    Participant
    Do you mean in what ways specifically you're different re: in the bedroom? I couldn't say, nor, I would venture, could any man say. All of that kind of talk is just race-based fantasies of men who know not whereof (nor whom of) they speak. It's weird, but every majority race or ethnicity in every country throughout history has had the same sort of fantasy image regarding minority races or ethnicities and their sexual habits. For example, in Merry Olde England, circa 18th century, English men feared the loss of their daughter's purity to the Irish lads and their 'Wild Shamrock Manners.' I'm sure there are other examples of this. Gypsies (Roma) come to mind, as do Italians, Hispanics, etc. However, it's important to keep in mind that this type of fantasy is not just the production of the white male mind; it's from every male (and every female). It's more or less universal among the ignorant.

User Detail :  

Name : A-White-Guy, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

J. L.
    I've got to hand it to you. You've hit the nail on the head! Asian women have exotic sexual tricks or are sexually obedient and compliant. Latinas are 'jungle bunnies' and fiery and dance to salsa. Black women are sexually aggressive and dominant. All are stereotypes, and though stereotypes may have a grain of truth, the truth is distorted in the stereotype.

User Detail :  

Name : J. L., Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 26, City : Jersey City, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Yuna
    My teacher, who is also Jewish, said that in Europe, Jewish men are considered to be TOO sexual, while over here in the United States, Jewish men are considered sexual pansies - in other words, not sexual at all. These types of stereotypes are, like you said, more or less universal among the ignorant.

User Detail :  

Name : Yuna, Gender : F, Age : 17, City : Queens, State : NY Country : United States, 

JerryS
    Participant
    This is just a guess, but I suspect anyone who is willing to date across cultural, religious, or racial boundaries will be perceived as being a little larger than life. This would be partly because they are seen as somewhat exotic, and partly because they are at least adventurous to cross the street (as it were). Due to their stereotypical social advantages, I suspect the white partner in a racially-mixed relationship runs a risk of being seen as patronizing, deservedly or not.

User Detail :  

Name : JerryS, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : New Britain, State : CT Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.