Serial killers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tiffany24572
    Participant
    Statistically, what is the racial profile of most serial killers? Is there a psychological reason ?

User Detail :  

Name : Tiffany24572, Gender : F, City : Norfolk, State : VA Country : United States, 

Taritac
    Participant
    Most serial killers are white. I have no idea why. Maybe it has something to do with internalized aggression.

User Detail :  

Name : Taritac, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jennifer R.
    Participant
    The profile of the average serial killer, according to the FBI, is a white male between the ages of 25 and 45, of above average intelligence.

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Humanist, Age : 29, City : Saint Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Writer/Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

John A.
    Participant
    Historically, the profile of a serial killer is: White, Male, Straight, middle-aged (29-45) and educated (high school diploma/some college). The most frightening detail is that they've all been unassumingly AVERAGE!

User Detail :  

Name : John A., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 29, City : Charlotte, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Office Asst., Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

A-White-Guy23974
    Participant
    This is funny. I remember seeing a comedienne (black) who was talking about why most serial killers are white. She said something like 'For a serial killer, there's always gotta be all this plotting and planning, plotting and planning... That's too much like WORK for a brother! It's like (she looks at her watch) 'Damn... That brother was supposed to kill me ten minutes ago..' Anyway, I thought that was funny.

User Detail :  

Name : A-White-Guy23974, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Sam
    The vast major of children/adolescents involved in mass school shootings (e.g., Columbine) are also Caucasian.

User Detail :  

Name : Sam, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 29, City : Nashville, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : Education, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.