One or the other…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant
    Do gay men, in general, like to both give and receive anal sex, or do they prefer to strictly do one of the two?

User Detail :  

Name : Jason, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Age : 23, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sebastien
    Participant
    As with anything, only receiving, only giving or being versatile with anal sex is an individual's preference. You may have heard of men calling themselves tops or bottoms, referring to how they see their role during sex. Receiving anal sex is quite pleasurable. It however has been linked to being feminine or submissive in a sexual role. For many reasons people have different preferences at different times and like different things to fulfill them sexually. From an informal survey of my gay male friends the answer to your question is 'all of the above'.

User Detail :  

Name : Sebastien, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 27, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dorian
    Participant
    well to your question by deffinition there has to be an euality in mens preferences on doing or being done as it takes two to tango , also don't assume all gay men have anal sex i for one dont and a poll i once read by oasis mag said that 59% had never givin or recieved. as my own experience it seems to me that anal sex is practiced predominatly by bisexual people (i also dislike bi's) but it seems to me hope i can be of some help

User Detail :  

Name : Dorian, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 17, City : r, State : NA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Ben S.
    Participant
    My experience is that most prefer to do both. If you get a ticket to the funpark, you don't limit yourself to going on only one ride. Some gay men prefer giving or receiving, but will do either if their partner wants. Only a few limit themselves entirely to either 'topping' or 'bottoming.' These comments also apply to bisexual and even straight men who have sex with men, though some men who identify as straight may have more of a problem with bottoming.

User Detail :  

Name : Ben S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 35, City : Melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : corrections officer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

John
    Participant
    I tend to disagree somewhat with Ben's response. Most gay men have a preference for being bottom or top. It is not fixed and often changes with time. And for many it is just a preference and not an absolute must. From what I have often heard, most 'bi-curious' and 'straight' types in this country (USA) who have sex with men want to be bottom -- they want the sensation of anal stimulation. I think it tends to be different in Latin America, the Middle East, etc.., where sexual orientation is linked up culturally with masculinity and a man can still be considered macho if he fucks another man.

User Detail :  

Name : John, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 44, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : systems analyst, 

Rick
    Its all a matter of preference. Some people like to give some people like to recieve, and some like to do both. Personally i like to recieve, i dont like to give at all. The guy im with doesnt like to recieve, so he gives it to me which is fine. Its a mix of emotions you get when you do it, if you want to please your partner, if you like the pleasure...

User Detail :  

Name : Rick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 17, City : Louisville, State : KY Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.