Is it teasing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Guys, please be honest. I really don't know how this works. In a new relationship (not a one-night stand), how far can a girl go without being considered a tease? If she tells you up front she's not ready for sex until she gets to know you better, is passionate kissing and some petting OK? I don't feel that I owe a hand job or BJ to someone just because we've kissed. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

FrankD
    say that as long as you dont go any further, like not touching under the clothes. You'd be ok.

User Detail :  

Name : FrankD, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Taylor, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Tech, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    The guy has the gas pedal, the girl is in charge of the brakes. You are 50 and asking this? If some guy gives you any problem, what a great way to screen out the jerks.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Davy J.
    Participant
    Shirley, I wish there were an easy answer, but in my experience, women who delayed having sex with me ended up being long-term relationships. Whatever you're comfortable with need never be explained or apologized for.

User Detail :  

Name : Davy J., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Evanston, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : university teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.