Getting a leg up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SR28453
    Participant
    I usually do that when I slide down a little in the seat, and it just seems natural to put my feet on the dash (I slip my shoes off first). Putting your feet up feels good, it increases blood flow or something. I asked my boyfriend if he minded (it's in his car that I do this) and he said no, that he likes to see my feet. I guess we are both weird!

User Detail :  

Name : SR28453, Gender : F, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : student, 

James
    Why do white women put their feet up on the dashboard when they are a passenger in a car?

User Detail :  

Name : James, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 47, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Film technician, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Desiree
    Participant
    Putting your feet up on the dashboard has nothing to do with being white- it's just a comfortable way to relax and enjoy the ride.

User Detail :  

Name : Desiree, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 18, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : student, musician, 

Robert
    I have never seen a woman, whether white or of any other race, with her feet on the dash of a car. That sounds rather difficult to do.

User Detail :  

Name : Robert, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Vancouver, British Columbia, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Telecommunications, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.