Blacks, “baby daddies” and sexual matters

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Katrina M.
    You are from NY...What makes you an expert on the south? You are more ignorant than you are claiming southerners to be! There is no problem with underage pregnancy in the southern 'rural' white communities here. There are many more rural communities in the Mid-West than down here, anyway. Typical New Yorker to assume southerners are all slack-jawed yokels like the ones portrayed in movies. For your information, I don't drive a truck, do not live in a trailor, do not fly or respect the Confederate flag, do not have any illigitate children, do not listen to country music, do not date relatives, do not play the banjo, and I do not eat possum. I do, however, work and go to school full-time, practice safe sex, listen to pop and rock, drive a convertible, play piano wonderfully, and enjoy eating sushi. Oh, but IGNORANT yankees that perpetuate southern stereotypes do make me sick to my stomach.

User Detail :  

Name : Katrina M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Cajun French, Religion : non-practicing Catholic, Age : 20, City : Mobile, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.