Being Black not a Handicap!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bob23119
    Participant
    I've noticed that African Americans are more likely to park illegally in a handicapped parking spot than others. Is this done on purpose, i.e. to make a statement, or is it a statistical fluke in the area where I live?
    Original Code R356. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Bob23119, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 40, City : Frederick, State : MD Country : United States, 

Yuna
    First, I think that because you are in an area with a lot of blacks around, you are going to notice a higher proportion of blacks doing things like that. Second, white people and those of other races do the same thing. Third, if the person, no matter what nationality, has a handicapped sticker, it means they are handicapped. My mother is almost 50 but looks like she's 30 and 100 percent healthy. But she only has 40 percent heart capacity. Where we can absorb 100 percent of the oxygen we breathe, she can absorb only 40 percent. She doesn't have much energy and must take long naps. You don't have to be outwardly handicapped to be handicapped.

User Detail :  

Name : Yuna, Gender : F, Age : 17, City : Queens, State : NY Country : United States, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.