Behavioral responses

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

valerie
    I noticed alot of your younger white responses to racism topics are apologetic and blanketed with terms as 'It shouldn't be that way'. Well depending on your age and education,'It is that way'. In a hundred years from now, we won't be having these issues, but it is now and the vast majority of ethnic groups have very real characteristics, some not so flattering. Blacks hate whites with a passion. As if all white people need to pay for what our early forefathers might have done.I have news for you, in the last hundred years blacks have perpetrated more crime against whites and blacks than all the statistics of the slavery years. Depending on where you are in the country every group has another group it ridicules and demeans.I live and work in Ft.Lauderdale, am not wealthy and just trying to get by. Here we all make fun of the elderly and the way they drive, there's a reason for it! In a competetive enviornment, Employers don't care if your black, white or purple. They want the job done. Education is the key to everything.I refuse to apologise for being white, so get over it.

User Detail :  

Name : valerie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Mormon, Age : 45, City : Ft. Lauderdale, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.