Are all women secretly…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Meredith
    Participant
    'Oral sex and foreplay' are not the only possibilities for two women together. I'm not going to go into details, but there are plenty of activities two women can enjoy without involving silicone, leather or anything but their bodies.

User Detail :  

Name : Meredith, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian Universalist, Age : 19, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : IT Technician, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Colleen32012
    Participant
    I think human sexuality isn't just a cut-and-dried thing; it's more like a 1-10 scale, with the people at either end attracted solely to the opposite (1) or same (10) sex. But there's tons more people in the middle, 2's and 6's and 8's and so on. Because of increasing acceptance of homosexuality in society, those people in the middle who might have comfortably gone their whole lives without giving vent to their attraction to the same sex, now feel they can do this without being ostracized. However, I think this is much more true for women than for men. Most straight guys would have no problem dating a girl who's fooled around with other chicks; in fact, most straight guys I know find this an incredible turn-on. However, a guy who admits he's attracted to other guys is subject to a lot more harrassment; he might alienate his straight friends, and girls might not want to date him, insisting he's really gay. It's thus much easier to repress any homosexual impulses he might have. You sound like you're a straight-up one, in which case good luck to you, I hope you find a nice guy.

User Detail :  

Name : Colleen32012, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Age : 21, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Kurt
    Participant
    You are very intelligent and observant. It is too bad that most people don't see that it is merely a trend that so many fashion victims have 'jumped on the bandwagon' called homosexuality. These duped and confused chumps use the cliched phrase 'coming out,' but the phrase that should be used is 'jumping on the bandwagon.' Harvard psychologist E. L. Pattullo said: "Though we acknowledge some influences—social and biological—beyond their control, we do not accept the idea that people of bad character had no choice. Further, we are concerned to maintain a social climate that will steer them in the direction of the good." In other words, no one is 'born homosexual,' though the main populace of these perverts would like everyone to believe so, making their bad choice seem right.

User Detail :  

Name : Kurt, Gender : F, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, 
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.