A tall order…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Heather E.
    I'm a six-foot-tall woman. All my life I dated men shorter than me. Usually two or three inches, but once a full eight inches shorter. I found that tall men like shorter women so they can 'protect' them, and shorter men really didn't care a whole lot, at least the ones I dated. They were confident and fun, and didn't mind that I was so tall. The oddest thing is I married a man taller than me. Why? I don't know, I guess because I love him. But he's not my 'type' at all, so I guess that just goes to show you that good things come in packages of every shape and size.

User Detail :  

Name : Heather E., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

k26963
    Participant
    Well I love tall guys with broad shoulders and large builds. I think its because Im a small petite woman. I like it because it makes me feel more feminine. Its probably also to do with feeling protected. With my current partner I can hide my body completely behind his when I stand behind him!

User Detail :  

Name : k26963, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Greta
    I want everybody I date to be the same height as me. That way, neither person has to bend down or up to hug and kiss.

User Detail :  

Name : Greta, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : undefined, Race : unknown, Age : 27, City : Olmsted Falls, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : graphic designer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.