Reply To: Whites, dogs and minorities

Joey29383
Participant
I am not sure if you really asked a question but I will try to answer. Let's start with animal cruelty. Animals do not have the ability to do anything about what is affecting them. Animals, just like children, cannot stand up for themselves, and many people, not just whites, will stand up for them. In the case Iraq, nobody wants to bomb children, but the alternative is far worse. Please do not tell me you would rather have the children of Iraq grow up under the regime of a murderous, torturing, rapist dictator. That is far crueler than sitting back and doing nothing. As for police beating African Americans, or any other race, there is a rule that one can follow that will ensure there will be no more beatings. The rule is do not break the law! And if an individual does choose to break the law, then the second rule is do not fight the police! If all people adhere to these two simple rules, police beatings will rapidly decline.

User Detail :  

Name : Joey29383, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 34, City : Troy, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,